Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Spotted white 70 with black boot and bonnet at westlakes. I was the person who rocked up/out with the watanabies.

Also spotted almost purple in colour 70 today along sir donald bradman drive can't remember what time tho :y:

just spotted a white ke70 with black bonnet and boot on west lakes BLVD!

If it was a slant front, that would be my mates danny. I think he has a friend that lives up there with with a 4age slant front, rolling on enkeis.

He's car is defected now, he was asking for it lol.

Spotted a Red AE70 today turnin down toward Mitcham Woolies, Plates AE70.

Also spotted a brown 70 with a cannon i think... just after it, going same way. Round 10.30am this was.

u sure the plates were not ke70 ????

if so this is my car i just sold to a guy living in that area !!!

Spotted a yellow, very very very faded version of my car around Light Square,

Matt black ke30-55 [can't remember which] with black stockies and chrome rims, much like mine but without the hubcaps,

and a ke70 with FENDER MIRRORS!!! WTF??!!!

Whats wrong with fender mirrors on a KE70? Heaps of people choose that course. JDM Fender Mirrors cost a overrated though so people usually use knock of ones from ebay or something like that. Some cars pull it off nicely

Spotted white ke70 t18 bumpers and gold meshies going past harbour town today. Looked real clean. Possibly resprayed. Anyone on here?

Whats wrong with fender mirrors on a KE70? Heaps of people choose that course. JDM Fender Mirrors cost a overrated though so people usually use knock of ones from ebay or something like that. Some cars pull it off nicely

Spotted white ke70 t18 bumpers and gold meshies going past harbour town today. Looked real clean. Possibly resprayed. Anyone on here?

Yeah mate that was RAD32 and yeah its been resprayed. Mine was the stock following

and a ke70 with FENDER MIRRORS!!! WTF??!!!

yea that woulda been me, grabbin some subway at bp west tce.

nothing wtf about fender mirrors on ke70s...

came out stock with em in Japan

a few other ke70 owners have em too...

think i spotted you coupe yesterday to?

Spotted a bamboo coloured 30/55 parked in a back street in reynella east/happy valley.

Had some mags of some sort and fender mirrors in the same style as Tally's mirrors (square)

Also had 1 or 2 86DC stickers in the rear 1/4 windows