Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Thats the one, woulda been next to the other ke70 in the car park. A brown one i believe

ha ha, yeah that was mine. I was seeing Public Enemy at the mitcham cinema. That brown ke70

had some severe rust in the back :/ i was saddened.

Is your ke the one that is also parked in the underground carpark at mitcham?

I will be reppin' a willow ke20 very soon!

see mee!

Oh thank god. The world is returning to normal. nickyboy is back behind the wheel of his 20....... smeetsy is getting another 20...... now benzo needs to get a 20 back (instead of selling them) !!! The planets are aligning. :wink:

Spotted a red AE71 this afty on Marion Rd in the Parkholme area..... slammed on stockies.

Oh thank god. The world is returning to normal. nickyboy is back behind the wheel of his 20....... smeetsy is getting another 20...... now benzo needs to get a 20 back (instead of selling them) !!! The planets are aligning. :wink:

That may just happen sooner than expected LOL

benzo...pfff!

unever - that was punchy, he's a mate and is on here never!

Nickyboy, can't trade - its my girlfriends :hmm: She is going away to europe so i am using her rego and taking mine off.

- I want it so bad!

Will get whitewalls and clean it up and post up a pic for you nick... did you go to reds with josh?