Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
yeah saw your benz outside your house, looks schmick. twin walls look chilled.

yeh ive seen your car parked near my house on a couple of occasions now, cars still filthy. Going away over the weekend so don't see much point in cleaning it anyway, only going to get dirty from the country driving

Your car looks very nice btw, that tiny dent in the FR guard has always annoyed me though. Otherwise its pretty neat

been spotting heaps of rollas these days, to many to list, some memebers rides and some not, some overrated, original and some modified lol

Here is from todays adventures:

yellow early model KE25!!! left a note, been sitting for 6 months unregoed, covered with spider webs and medium surface rust, but has overrated black interior!!! notice the stud pattern change already done...

post-1732-1253186759_thumb.jpg

also spotted bamboo KE25 with black bonnet with 1/4 windows all stickered up haha, exchanged thumbs up! Think its a members old one...

also spotted a late model yellow KE25 turning of mullers rd onto hamstead around 630pm tonight... would of loved to chase it but was in the truning lane... they just pop out at ya sometimes!!!

also spotted this KE70 down at glenelg today...

post-1732-1253186785_thumb.jpg

also spotted KKUSTOM few days back in Port Adelaide, thought it was my old one and was about to take chase but seen the black bumpers... wheel fitment was just like mine, made me sad I had to sell it :dance:

Edited by Tally

yeh ive seen your car parked near my house on a couple of occasions now, cars still filthy. Going away over the weekend so don't see much point in cleaning it anyway, only going to get dirty from the country driving

Your car looks very nice btw, that tiny dent in the FR guard has always annoyed me though. Otherwise its pretty neat

don't even start me on that dent. :D f@$ks me off most days. the cars got its up and downs, being the owner I'm only see the downs. biiiig list of to-do's. I noticed your AMG badge sits a lil high :cool: :lol: :P other than that, very slick euro. something you might see in a mid 90's hip hop vid. :dance:

I noticed your AMG badge sits a lil high :cool: :lol: :D other than that, very slick euro. something you might see in a mid 90's hip hop vid. :dance:

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! one of the few things that annoy me about the exterior

Ive been meaning to remove it and get a new one put in the correct spot

I saw Lesley's VIXEN last night at the Crafers Bus Interchange. You parked right next to my Grey Mazda 3. I got out my car, but since you didn't get out and all your windows were up I didn't want to freak you out by knocking on your window or something. Otherwise I would have introduced myself :dance:

I parked next to you again in the little shops there, I was getting some Indian take-away, not stalking you. Again I missed you though so couldn't introduce.

Might see you tonight though at the meet up I suppose :cool:

Incidentally there's a gold turbo sportivo for sale at the dealership just near the Tonsley Hotel.

yes, it was the one that was in Reynella (I'd gotten them down on price) and when Karl and I went to see it, it was sold, then luckily we saw it at the Toyota dealership so we went and looked at it and discovered that it was the same car (loving the numbered system on the sportivos!) but they'd put the price up by 5K!!!!

:dance:

yes, it was the one that was in Reynella (I'd gotten them down on price) and when Karl and I went to see it, it was sold, then luckily we saw it at the Toyota dealership so we went and looked at it and discovered that it was the same car (loving the numbered system on the sportivos!) but they'd put the price up by 5K!!!!

:dance:

Yeah i was kinda devd

so i thought a road trip was in order, i came out of it extremely happy!