Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

nice clean red 55 coupe came into work tonight(yesterday now :dance:) looked to be a clean example with very little to no rust from what i could see, and last week i had a ke10/11 looked a little rundown, but still nice and tidy indeed.

Oh and spotted some nice bodies of the female variety, i knew there was a reason why i like the hot weather :cool:

Haha no shit, if I had known you were a rolla club member I might have made the effort to try and hear what you were saying :S Random dude in commy = rather concentrate on driving lol

Always nice to get random compliments while cruising around though. My car is good like that.

Keep your pants on Raven nothing suss going on here :o

Finally spotted philbey tonight. That wagon is a bloody nice bit of kit!

Saw him pulling a sly dog act on the corner of Edwards Street and South Road at 5:30 tonight by cutting through Instant Windscreens. At least I presume that's what he was up too. I was just so happy to finally spot the KE16.

A few spots yesterday.

Alex DearmanKE in his white KE70 pulling out from Cambeltown Macca's around 3ish. Was gonna beep but I was in XR6..

a beige KE70 down main street of Hahndorf, lowered and Hotwires. around 6pm

Also spotted that stock red slant front KE70 with Equips on Glynburn road around 11pm

Edited by benzo