Spotted

Jared

Finally spotted philbey tonight. That wagon is a bloody nice bit of kit!

Saw him pulling a sly dog act on the corner of Edwards Street and South Road at 5:30 tonight by cutting through Instant Windscreens. At least I presume that's what he was up too. I was just so happy to finally spot the KE16.

Hmmm. This could be a problem - I don't believe that was me!

The problem is that means there's another one! My mate has spotted a red one around lately too, but he wasn't certain it was a KE16! I actually posted up about it to see if anyone knows who it is.

Members dont see this ad
saw a nice white xE70 at salisbury cashies today..

and i saw a nice ke10 convertible at sarotors cruise a few weeks ago..

so i parked my ke11 near it, was nice..

:y: was me in the ke70.

went to flashies last night and spotted a white ke70 parked nxt to mine with a rc sticker on the

bak window

on wendnesday afternoon i spotted a willow green ke20 (madaz4) out the front of camaro ski shop on osullys beach rd.

shortly after spotted a slammed bright orange ke20 in the back streets near motor traders, tall fella with dreads jumped out.

this morning spotted what looked to be a pretty overrated ke36 wagon on lonnie hwy heading towards hallett cove way, proper standard with OG hubbys.

cheers, scott

Edited by PMP020

its my time to shine :y:

this morning on the way to work at gulfveiw round about spotted a blue ke10, it was for sale on here a while back

hubbys, whitewalls, visor, venetian.

a very tidy unit.

also in the arvo spotted another ke36 wagon in a driveway around chrisites downs area, will go back next week for further investigation.

cheers, scott

I saw a Hazelnut coloured late KE20 today on Main North Road out at Lizbef :y:

Was in good nick and an old dude driving it.

Also keep spotting a mustard KE30 low and minty looking around Golden Grove way, gave you the thumbs up today when I was in the 11. It looks like ANDY.H?? :y:

this morning on the way to work at gulfveiw round about spotted a blue ke10, it was for sale on here a while back

a very tidy unit.

cheers, scott

Thats bmsexmonkey I believe.

a very tidy unit.

also in the arvo spotted another ke36 wagon in a driveway around chrisites downs area, will go back next week for further investigation.

cheers, scott

yea thats my 10 leant it to a mate for a day. i only live 2 streets back i see your wagz parked all the time.

that ke 36 belongs to a mate of mine or a member of his family i saw it yesterday too.

I saw a Hazelnut coloured late KE20 today on Main North Road out at Lizbef :)

Was in good nick and an old dude driving it.

Also keep spotting a mustard KE30 low and minty looking around Golden Grove way, gave you the thumbs up today when I was in the 11. It looks like ANDY.H?? ;)

Yeah thats Andy.

overrated little KE30, so so good