Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

saw my self pulled over my the fuzz :D and they went through the whole car looking to defect me but they couldnt find any thing and he said nice rolla :D lmao BEST COPPA EVER said there was a complante of a cream k sev drifting ..... i wish i saw it

I keep seeing a light blue KE70 flat front coming down off the freeway and on Glen Osmond Road. reg UWB 842. Anybody know it? It looks immaculate. There is another one with a sprayed black bonnet with mirrors moved forward I see around alot. Looks like some hooligans car

I keep seeing a light blue KE70 flat front coming down off the freeway and on Glen Osmond Road. reg UWB 842. Anybody know it? It looks immaculate.

No shit I saw this thing twice around that area... minty fresh. I don't know who owns it though

I do hope it doesn't fall into the hands of a 17 year old fully sik dwipta :jamie:

Cream KE70, low, Fender mirrors and missing rear bar, that'd be you?

that ke70 would be mine :jamie: and not really a defect special. ive never had any trouble with the boys in blue.

Edited by DATLDO

No shit I saw this thing twice around that area... minty fresh. I don't know who owns it though

I do hope it doesn't fall into the hands of a 17 year old fully sik dwipta :jamie:

Might see it at the wreckers with a damaged RHF guard and a bent strut in 2-3 months :)