Spotted

Jared

Spotted Mystik at a servo on North East tonight...What engine you running ;)

You spot me on my last night as a relief 2IC at that store :laff:

Running the GE Atm, had to put off the GTE swap, until i found out if/when and what store i was being to moved to, as i have recently become a salaried assistant manager :wink:

Members dont see this ad
Spotted Clean ke36 wags in blackwood today. Ske366 i think. :)

That would have been me, bumming around the area. Oh, and its a clean ke36 'panelvan' :)

Spotted my mates overrated ke70, white, quadlights, chrome bumpers, front lip, 14" silver meshies, black venition thingo, 60 000 original kms done, looks freakin wild, ile try to get some photos with him

You spot me on my last night as a relief 2IC at that store :(

Running the GE Atm, had to put off the GTE swap, until i found out if/when and what store i was being to moved to, as i have recently become a salaried assistant manager :)

Ahh nice. Means you can buy a hacker and do your swap :) ...

That would have been me, bumming around the area. Oh, and its a clean ke36 'panelvan' :)

My Apologies :(

Ahh nice. Means you can buy a hacker and do your swap :hmm: ...

No need for a daily hacker :blinks: I still have access to mystik V1.0 :blinks: (i don't sell my rollas, i past them onto family members for a minimal cost of the number plate transfer fee :blinks:)

My spot today was of the t25 and haltech ps500 sitting in my room awaiting to be called into action on the new(ish) engine :blinks:

Edited by MYSTIK

Spotted a white 82 twink hatch with nice black centre rims. Followed me up new Belair about 2am this morning and even pulled alongside me down Main.

If they're on here then sorry I didn't pull over, I wasn't in the greatest mood hence why I was out driving at 2am on a Tuesday :)

Should bring it on a cruise sometime though!

ok exciting news saw an absolutely overrated dark orange ke20 today just near the port road grand junction intersection towards the beach AND was being driven by what i believe was an elderly lady shiny paint and shiny original hubcaps i wanted to chase her but was in a work car :(

ok exciting news saw an absolutely overrated dark orange ke20 today just near the port road grand junction intersection towards the beach AND was being driven by what i believe was an elderly lady shiny paint and shiny original hubcaps i wanted to chase her but was in a work car :(

they do still exist, there is hope.

cheers, scott

most likely its the old lady that drives a KE25 in that area... sadly wont sell :P

Saw a nice bright yellow KE35 with chromies off St Bernards Road today.

Who's it it?

Also saw that douche that drives a KE20 that's causing accidents turning onto Portrush Road.

Its not the car we thought it was.

This thing is lowered and sporting some mesh style wheels with grey or black painted centres and a chrome lip.

Seriously dude, stop driving like a wanker, especially in the rain :P

Edited by Raven

most likely its the old lady that drives a KE25 in that area... sadly wont sell :P

yeah mate i hope that one day i find her again so i can chase her :( by the way i was completely wrong about the location cause i don't know there area and was day dreaming :P the ACTUAL location is military road and semaphore road intersection unfortunately she didnt drive past me again today :rolls: