Deadset Ghost In My House.

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...

Setup a camera, time-lapse, you'll know for sure then.

Friend of mine came back from port arthur recently, she went to all the old jails and stuff and was showing me photos - in about 5 of them there were what looked like ghosts.

Or get in contact with your Buddhist or Taoist community, ask around and see if you can find someone who can connect to them (doubt you'll find anyone in Australia) - and they can tell you what the go is - but at the end of the day remember this, they can not hurt you.

More this guys:

culturalchinaa51e88a4043c454c9ed9.jpgArjia-Rinpoche-Web1.jpg

Jono.C, - Stuff that, I don't think you could of paid me to be at port arthur at 2am in thunderstorm!

I'm not a big fan of ghosts or spirits, I've had some experiences in the past, seen some stuff I can't explain as well, I know where Willis is coming from :poke:

Once upon a time we didn't have an explanation for lightning. That doesn't mean it must be magic or supernatural.

The Buddhists I know don't do that kind of thing. I'm not even sure how you would fit that into their belief framework. Then again I've really only got a basic understanding of one flavor.

My guess is what you saw in the jail photos Tom, are these: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orb_(optics)

Maybe it was Santa's spy elves. They are real you know. Watching all the time to see if you are naughty or nice.

Perhaps they were putting away Elf surveillance equipment and dropped some of it.

Maybe they were. Just because you haven't experienced weird shit doesn't mean other people haven't.

They're not paranoid, they're not mentally impaired, they've just seen or heard shit that has no other explanation. Simple as that. It's not a big deal and I don't believe in stuff liek that but when I can't explain why it felt and sounded like a 70kg metallic object falls from a height and lands next to me feet, it starts to seem plausible.

I'm not the only person that heard it and other people hear weird arse shit in this house all the time.