69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Got the rest of my accelerator done. Had to cut a piece in the carpet to undo the bolts to the original floor mount. All pieced back together now though.

Tell you what, It's a hell of a lot better to say the least!!

And here's just a few photo's i took today. Really need to put my suspension in and fix the bends in the stone tray.

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

Took it for a cruise today, Still needs some things done but it's fun.. Will be removing the numberplate bracket or the bumper itself as something doesn't look right.

Also added another sticker, This one could end up being trouble haha

378346_3799314899022_1513604773_n.jpg

IMAG0557.jpg

On another note, ʞ©$ɟ you Jono. I want AP's and I want a '10. NOW!!!

:P

I have AP's ON a '10. ;)

Yeah, don't count on them having any sense of humor. I was driving around in my multi-colored rusty TE72 and a cop started chewing me out for having a shitty car while rolling beside me, then just drove off! Haha.

Haha, That like rubix cube looking one?

Thought i'd chuck up a few photo's i took mucking around with an eBay fisheye lens haha.

Pretty stoked with how clean the interior is getting now.. Bought a Sparco steering wheel for it, Still have to fit a celica seat on the passenger side and put a centre console in when i go manual but it's pretty tidy. Also wanting to fit some black ke30 arm rests to the doors.

3-2.jpg

2-3.jpg

1-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

Parts of the Coilovers v2.0 rocked up yesterday. And i got stickers!!!

48mm Sleeve kit 7kg springs.. Seems insane i know but 6kg isn't enough to save the guards.. As i want to run it pretty low this will stop them from bending or ripping. And eventually i'll get some tociko's adjustables and drop back to a 5kg spring.

335021_3852996841037_1764531721_o.jpg

Wow 7kg/mm will be super stiff. You're not going to daily it are you? Because I have 5kg/mm springs in my KE70 and it sucks for dailying.

What damper (make/model of car) are you using in the 48mm strut by the way?

Edited by rian

Yeah 7kg will be stiff, But 6kg wasn't stiff enough even on just the push test.. This will protect my guards and when i change to tociko shocks later i'll put 5kg's in and put the 7kg in my celica.

I'm running Aw11 Mr2 aftermarket rear gas shocks, Need to shorten the strut to use them. The reason i didn't go tociko as yet is they're a standard length shock, I want the Illumina adjustable but the stroke is way too long.. So what i'm doing is i'm going to put my New mr2 shocks in the lathe and shorten the shock tube to hold it all captive and retain full shock travel.

I can't do that with Tociko's as they're adjustable and have the adjuster up the middle.. So i either need to find a way to shorten them or get ones custom made by them..

But gas should be fine for now, I might even swap these springs over for something else yet, Not sure until i get it together and see how it feels