Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

hey mate, i welded the diff in my gze ke70, its fine, iv'e ripped lots of skids and thrashed around the track heaps, still works fine haha, motors looking sweet :y:

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

  • Author

Start up doesn't count, first one to get the car to actually drive wins!

 

Mine drives.......

I just need some one pushing :lolcry:

So, first one to drive it hey? I've got my work cut out for me. Well Luke and I do..

Gotta sort out the rest of this damn wiring. Such a lengthy mess of shit I don't need haha.

  • Author

Yeah wires are feral bastards.

My should be done in month.

I'm just waiting on parts :(

Most of mine's already done, gotten rid of pretty much everything we don't need. Just need to play with it a bit more...

The old waiting on parts game hey. It sucks haha.

Keen to see some updates though dude!! QR awaits us!!

  • Author

I'm gunna get mine going then start removing the dead ones.

I don't have to wait for too many more things so I'm happy about that.

I can wait to start heading out to QR!

You going to hit the skidpan first or straight into it? I'm heading straight into it haha. Should be fun.

  • Author

Straight into it I reckon. Its way easier to hit stuff on the skidpan.

On the track there is miles before you hit stuff compared to the skidpan.

  • Author

AE86 CMC, clutch pedal assembly and accelerator cable acquired.

MR2 shocks ordered.

 

Debating on 14x7+0 Centrelines as skidders....opinions?

Buy my MA61's for skidders!! lol.

 

Coooolbeans, keen to see some progress!

  • Author

Your MA61s are to expensive for skidders. haha

 

I'm keen on progress to I should be starting on the fuel system tomorrow unless something comes up.

I reckon I'm going to end up cutting them up hey...

 

Sweet as. Be sure to take some pics!

  • Author

Cutting them up!?

 

I'll try but its quite awkward under a car.

As you probably know.

Starting mine tomorrow! I reckon it will take me a week to get it done.... you guys better hurry up.

 

Willis you should put your MA61s up for a prize to whoever get's their car driving first. :D

Edited by rian

  • Author

In a week that would be pretty impressive. Would you be sleeping at any point in that week?

 

I wouldn't mind some free MA61s either :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.