Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

All I'll be doing is car stuff and sleeping until I get it done. Occasional surf every now and then but mainly just in the shed all day.

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

  • Author

So I jumped on the T.L.S shifter bandwagon.

2012-06-28_11-12-41_960.jpg

 

And a teaser of the fuel system:

2012-06-28_12-13-34_609.jpg

Neato.

 

What are you going to do about the submerged lift-pump wiring? Are you going to get fuel pump wires out of another car or just use standard electrical wires?

Edited by rian

  • Author

I'm trying to see if I can just by some brand new intank wires.

Otherwise I'll just grab some VL/VN ones from the wreckers.

 

Also for future reference the GE015 is a pretty tight fit in there.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

KYBsssss!

2012-06-30_12-22-39_491.jpg

Coilovers should be welded up within the next two weeks.

How expensive were your excel g's if you don't mind?

 

Mate said trade price about $90 and ajps sell them for $190!

 

I'm looking at agx's, sw20 and I can get those about 250 a pair delivered

  • Author

I think they retail about $110 each+shipping

I got a from a mate through repco so I'm not certain.

 

Why does AJPS sell them for that!? or is that for the pair?

 

Are you going SW20 front or rear?

I went rear cause MR2s rear/mid engine so would suit the front better(firmer)

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

So this is what I did yesterday morning.

 

Gives you a rough idea of how I'm doing the fuel system because its basically too hard to get the phone in for a decent photo now.

2012-07-03_11-05-38_664.jpg

 

Still need to wire it up.

Then its nearly all good to go!

Looks good man. So close to being finished!

T'is indeed. I reckon you guys might have me beat here....lol

  • Author

Cheers guys, Yeah I'm getting pretty close now.

Very happy with how its going!

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Looks awesome I'm at the fuel stage too :) wanna get it in before the new mod plate laws come out something about the engine conversion being certified? Anyone know more?

Is this finished yet or what?

  • Author

Nope, Aiming for the end of next week. Then take it to the exhaust shop.

 

I keep getting side tracked and doing random fiddle shit like my hectic commo air box.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.