Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

  • Author

If the auto rear half doesn't fit up to the T50 front half I'll let you know and I might need buy that K40-Borgwarner off you.

 

The rear halves should be the same....I can't see why they'd bother to change it.

But yeah just holla if its doesn't fit.

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

  • Author

So coilovers are in!

2012-07-28_14-01-24_796.jpg

 

Just need the camber tops now so I can lower it more. Since about 20mm of the wheel is out side the guard.

Although it can't really been seen in this photo.

  • Author

Come up and do mine, I'll supervise.

 

If you brought it here I would consider it lol. Only took 40mins this time around.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

Australia post?

It took them 2-3weeks to get my coilover kit from Sydney to Brisbane.

Who'd you get your coilover kit through?

  • Author

Some guy of AE86dc that some how ordered and payed for two kits without realising.

Its HSD you can get them from otomoto and the like.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Ah yep. That's what i run. Just wondered why it took so long to get to you..

 

Those springs don't look look like HSD items though?

  • Author

Just random 8kg coilover springs I think. I got them and the kit for less then half price of the so i'm not fussed.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Can't complain with that!

My PS knuckles took like 2 weeks Reed.

  • Author

Did more random little shit today.

 

I mounted the louvre

2012-07-29_16-34-55_961.jpg

 

Moved my overflow bottle to a super stealth location and painted it a super stealth black.

2012-07-29_16-35-14_334.jpg

 

Did some other stuff can't remember exactly what and didn't take any pics.....

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.