Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

You like chocolate? I like that.

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

You like chocolate? I like that.

 

You like penis.

 

Tehe.

 

Cars looking sweet! It's a nice change to see one on 13's that fit well than oversized Mexican spec 15x10's

 

That's a cool colour as well, pretty much the same as my celica

^Dude are you in the wrong thread? Get back off topic. Geeezus.

Edited by rian

  • Author

Was my thread ever on-topic anyway haha.

 

While on the subject of food, kebabs are bloody awesome!

And I plan on building a Z20 soarer next vehicle 15s and 1 or 2jz shit will P H A T.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Mexican food's where it's at

I had tacos for lunch

 

 

I had one as an afternoon snack. Single soft taco from this ice cream place. Weird combination, gelato, soft tacos, quesadillas and nachos...Works though haha

That actually sounds amazing

  • Author

I guess I decided.

2012-08-25_13-18-52_109.jpg

 

Crappy zero effort test fit to see where I need to cut.

2012-08-25_13-42-33_7.jpg

 

I like it and the fact that improves downforce is quite appealing.

I like where you mounted your ecu.

  • Author

looks awesome man

:y:

I like where you mounted your ecu.

 

There is just a ʞ©$ɟ cluster of wires because I've disassembled my loom.....But I got everything to work now, Although starter is being gay and may need it a new one/overhaul.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Kamei lip is dope also!

 

I know what you mean about wiring, I can't wait to get in and chop the shit out of my 4A loom.

That lip looks fat and the rims are gonna set it off.....

This is gonna be one nice ride

Kamei lip is dope also!

 

I can't wait to get in and chop the shit out of my 4A loom.

 

Man...the mess of wiring in my car is just an absolute abortion. I'll be a much happier man when it's all tidied up.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.