Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

Yeah thats it.

I have it will run for a few seconds on the stuff and thats it. Pulled the spark plugs out and all you can smell is the aero start.

 

Ok so it runs. Have you checked for injector pulse at the ecu pin-our and at plugs?

 

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

  • Author

I don't have a test light I think I'll sort one out this week. Both pins at all injectors have 12v on ignition so they have power.

test light are cheap, or just get a multimeter also cheap.

What injectors are you running?

  • Author

I have a multimeter but its too slow.

I've got the green smallport injectors.

perhaps it might be worth looking into weather those injectors require the 'little magic box' that changes the impedence of them to suit the ecu. thats about as far as my knowledge extends son the magic box.

 

i don't recall seeing the magic box in your loom, do you have the little magic box?

  • Author

perhaps it might be worth looking into weather those injectors require the 'little magic box' that changes the impedence of them to suit the ecu. thats about as far as my knowledge extends son the magic box.

 

i don't recall seeing the magic box in your loom, do you have the little magic box?

 

They are high ohm injectors so apperently it doesn't need it and the loom didn't have one.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

What ecu?

When was the last time the engine was used?

 

Measure the ohm rating of the injectors with a multimeter.

 

Also give the injectors a jump with the car battery to make sure that the coils are moving (one side positive, other negative, you get the idea).

  • Author

6 months I believe maybe longer.

 

Alright I'll do that when I next get the chance, How much resistance should it have?

 

Do the injectors take 12v direct? Could I flood it doing this? or just a quick touch of 12v

13.8 ohms.

 

Just give them a hit with 12 volts and see if they free up but only if they are stuck.

Got some 100kw injectors here if u wanna try them.

  • Author

13.8 ohms.

 

Just give them a hit with 12 volts and see if they free up but only if they are stuck.

 

Alright I'll check next chance.

So quick zap won't break them? I just don't really want to fork out for new injectors.

 

Got some 100kw injectors here if u wanna try them.

 

Thanks for the mate I'll PM if I need them

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.