Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

Just go side pipe, I am with my 1uz for QR at Ipswich track days, and have another for other track days at lakeside or others.

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

^ Could be worse.. Driving a 4k ke70 straight out of the exhaust manifold (which was cracked) to a friends house after he bought it was pretty shit

  • Author

Yes but thats not everyday living about 10-15mins from the city....

Thats why my car is semi-stealth. No bright colours etc.

Oh believe me, I drove my Celica through town, car parks, 45 minute drive each way to a friends place and to town and back With extractors, 2.25 straight through with a blast pipe on the back..

 

Not fun. If you had the windows up the noise farked with your ears

 

and I'm registering this thing ^^^

Yeah I think 2" is probably the way to go. And I'll most likely be repping side pipes by Tuesday/Wednesday..

  • Author

So small update.

 

Heat wrapped extractors Saturday morning

2012-10-05_15-54-39_945.jpg

 

Started stripping back the cam covers today and put the timing cover on.

2012-10-07_15-28-40_863.jpg

And put new headlights in

IMG_5781-1.jpg

 

 

Also I need to borrow someones 4AGE 16v Smallport Ignitor I believe mine might be done for, but I'd rather not buy a new one until I'm sure.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

How hard was it to get that metalcast off?

  • Author

How hard was it to get that metalcast off?

 

Really easy man, Just sprayed it with brake cleaner then used a screw driver scrape it all off.

Cam covers look awesome. Did you just use an angle grinder to do that?

  • Author

Cam covers look awesome. Did you just use an angle grinder to do that?

 

Yeah man, There really soft only took like 5-10mins to grind both of them off.

Now I just have to decide on a colour.

Errr ma gerrrrd. 2 oil capz!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.