Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Exhaust basically. I'm just making it "legal" and neatening it up.

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

Sweet, I'll get mine running again and we'll get on that shit.

Nah man, doesn't start. Bounced off the track at turn 6 and a power wire or something must have come loose. It winds over, it just doesn't start. It'll be something small. I'll sort it out soon.

We need to make QR a regular thing. Rep the RC clan.

Yeah RC group would be cool.

 

You guys, Jake and myself? Does anyone else on RC and in the Brisbane area have a Corolla track car?

Edited by rian

  • Author

Hmm not sure.

But we can be the Australian version of motorFIX. Since we have a 1UZ, 20V and two 16Vs

 

And Wills is the rusty one

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:P

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Rusty spirits. Rusty hearts. <3

 

EDIT: We could convince Reed and Trev to come out and have a bash around.

Edited by Willis

  • Author

It would be easier to build a corolla with noodles then to convince them.

I reckon Reed would go... if he ever gets his KE70 running properly :D lol

Edited by rian

I reckon we could get him out there.

Hey willis, Sponsor me and i'll come blowup the toyoglide

I'll sponsor you a couple of tallies if that's what you're talking about?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.