Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

Keep the tyre pressures down a bit, helps with a weldy

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

With a locker I'll be going threw rear tyres like no tomorrow so I think I will probably run 2nd hand tyres at the rear.

i get all my tyres for everything i use from the wreckers, dudes buy new tyres then their car breaks and they just take them to the wreckers haha

Edited by glenpos

  • Author

Yeah but that should be fairly easy to judge with cracking etc. Well the current tyres on the enkei's are dunlop sport 300's front and yokohama a drives rear I payed $80 for all 4 new. Just because the fella bought the wrong size haha.

haha i race my gze ke70 at winton 3 times with tyres that were on it while it sat in a paddock for 7 years, cracks n all haha, still sitting in the shed on the same ones haha

yeah thats a good score :y:

  • Author

Yeah very happy with the price, now I have to decide what style exhaust I want.

Straight through. No other way!

 

Go big or go home

 

183042d1282060135-bosozoku-bucket-whats-hanging-from-your-tow-hook-cool-lame-willie73jp-img600x450-1168659020yahoo_syuppinn_021.jpg

  • Author

I'm thinking like this but in 2 1/4 inch

3_0Qo0_148.jpg

And just high flow Cat and a sports muffler.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Ryan's 3s ke70 is rad ^

 

Why do people go such big exhausts on 4ag's? They're only a 1.6 after-all.. I'd go 2"

 

I lol at people who 2.75 or 3

Edited by Jono.C

  • Author

Everything I've read said 2 1/4'' is the best for 4AGEs

People mistake noise for power haha

Apparently 2 1/4" is the way to go. I'm almost thinking of going 2" though. Still thinking about side pipes...

^ Wheel whore

 

I am not. I don't have the money to be one. If I did, I'm sure I would be. But not now.

  • Author

Apparently 2 1/4" is the way to go. I'm almost thinking of going 2" though. Still thinking about side pipes...

 

Yeah the TRD 86 with straight through systems were 2''

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.