Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

hmmmmmm lip looks cooooooooooooool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

  • Author

Cheers guys

 

Looks great Leo, I'm considering going back to mine.

 

I think with chrome bars that madhouse looks best but the added aero goodness is quite good.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Still haven't got the injectors going....Its really flipping my off now.

 

Both pins at all the injectors have power ,I've checked all the earths and checked there continuity to the ecu.

Also checked the dizzy and all 4 pins have continuity to the ecu.

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them!

  • Author

Seems like a viable solution at the moment.

 

Pulled the cover of the ecu is all fine, what the hell else does the injectors need to work?

Also I finally used the guard roller that has been sitting in the shed for months. So no more rubbing....kinda

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

There shouldn't be power at both pins should there? One of the pins from each injector is earthed to the inlet manifold and the other pin from each injector joins to the interior half of the loom near the coil and dizzy plugs. Check the second half of post #312 in my thread to see where the injectors get their power from: http://www.rollaclub...d/page__st__300

Edited by rian

  • Author

There shouldn't be power at both pins should there? One of the pins from each injector is earthed to the inlet manifold and the other pin from each injector joins to the interior half of the loom near the coil and dizzy plugs. Check the second half of post #312 in my thread to see where the injectors get their power from: http://www.rollaclub...d/page__st__300

 

Everywhere I've read said it should, It has the right resistance as I've checked it.

I'll check although the injectors definitely have power.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Have you got fuel pressure?

  • Author

Yeah I pulled an injector out and fuel went pissing out everywhere.

so the injectors are definitely earthed onto the intake manifold?

As far as I can tell, bolted down hard.

 

So the little earth straps are bolted to the base of the inlet mani??

Are the spark plugs dry?

Try spraying some "start ya bastard" in the TB to see if you can get it to fire.

  • Author

Yeah thats it.

I have it will run for a few seconds on the stuff and thats it. Pulled the spark plugs out and all you can smell is the aero start.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.