Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

Digging the Watanabes man!! I want some for mine now!! Wait a minute, what are you doing with the meshies? lol

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

^ Wheel whore

  • Author

Digging the Watanabes man!! I want some for mine now!! Wait a minute, what are you doing with the meshies? lol

 

Not sure I only have the pair of Wata's. I'm hanging on to the enkei's at least till roady because I put brand new tyres on them.

I really have to get the exhaust done lol.

Boom

2012-09-23_17-41-48_744_zpsb5837092.jpg

 

 

Are they actual Watanabe wheels or just look-alikes? They look cool anyway.

I thought Wata's had rounded off spokes now you mention it, these look kinda Rota rb ish?

 

Mind you there are different Wata models etc..

Edited by Jono.C

No Watanabe stamp on the front either?

  • Author

I don't know to be honest I paid ʞ©$ɟ all for them. They look cool.

They look like wata b types. There made in Japan as well so who knows.

 

Also Watanabe copied the design originally anyway.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

got a set of scales?

 

Be interesting to see what they weigh with no tyres.

 

also 165? maybe if you want to cut cheese.

 

7" is 195 territory.

 

does 195/55/R14 exist?

Edited by ke70dave

195/55 do exsist and aren't that badly priced I think I got quoted $120ea for federal RSRs

I also got a good pair of yokohamas off ebay for $150 delivered! New!

  • Author

I have scales but they have the tyres on. I'm not sure if there magnesium I know not all wata's are magnesium.

I like cheese. They have 195/65s on them currently but one is delaminated.

 

I'll probably just put two of the 185/65 from the enkei's on these and put the 165/65 on those since there only 6''

185/60or55s are pretty cheap as well.

go to the wreckers and get about 10 tyres for under $100 haha

go to the wreckers and get about 10 tyres for under $100 haha

more like 20 haha

Old, hard, cracked, econo tires.. mmm, sporty

  • Author

With a locker I'll be going threw rear tyres like no tomorrow so I think I will probably run 2nd hand tyres at the rear.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.