Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

4age should drift easy at QR, lots of entry speed, if I could just slide with a pretty much standard 3t a 4age should be a breeze.

How do u find the 4age for drifting honestly

 

Honestly, it's fine. Just need to be on the gas the whole time. After you go for a few runs in other peoples cars, you start noticing how different the little 4AG's are to drive. Doing entries is pretty scary. Have to come in pretty hot. It's so much fun!!!

  • Author

Honestly, it's fine. Just need to be on the gas the whole time. After you go for a few runs in other peoples cars, you start noticing how different the little 4AG's are to drive. Doing entries is pretty scary. Have to come in pretty hot. It's so much fun!!!

 

I just realised did you win the "4age conversion" race?

I'm not sure, I think I may have. I remember I threw up my MA61's as a prize. And then I sold them...What do I win? :D

  • Author

I know there currently sitting in my mates backyard. You win the pride of being the winner.....

I think you won Will. FUUUUUUU I thought I was going to win but then uni happened.

You can win my spare wheel if you want?

Yeah Will you finished first but you were also the first one to break it hahah

Because I skidded it.

 

YES! I win!!! Pride!!

Hahah yeah true!

 

I bet a cray you snap those rear swaybar mounts off within a month!

Well they didn't snap after a day of drifting, hitting bumped up corners and bouncing across the track. I think they'll be alright. Even if they did, looking at the swaybar, it seems like it doesn't do too much so if they snap, they snap. Just get new ones welded on.

 

EDIT: What's a cray?

Edited by Willis

  • Author

Not what I thought

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Cray = $20

 

I dunno one of my mates brothers got that term stuck in my heard. He's a diver. And supposedly it came from Crayfish being $20

Not what I thought

 

??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.