Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3a-u?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Neither can I, he better hurry up i getting impatient :cool:

  • Replies 38
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I know your watching this, biatch.

Not all "tercels" were the 4wd wagons.... I had a pic of a tercel that looked like a down-syndrome love child of a KE70 2dr and a mitsubishi nimbus!!

 

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

don't you dare to say anything bad from Tercels :)

I allmost love my little Frog, she is so ugly, that she is allmost adorable :cool:

PICT1721_1.jpg

 

And the Frog part...

PICT1689_1.jpg

 

Mine is a smallblock 2A with 3speed auto..

Sounds to me like a AE85, you might be in luck......

 

HOW RARE!>... :cool:

Sell it off to sprinter freaks "Rare as ae85" and tap on a few extra k then a same condition ae86 :cool:

just say its jdm (+$2000 tak tax)

wouldnt' ae85 = iggy tax

Nick: oh, I was tired when I posted that. Tired makes brain go WEEEEE :)

so, have we got pics yet?

^^^ thats hot!

 

lol evn the 3a-u is non-crossflow according to that website, and so's the 4a-c...is that true?

toyota were very late coming into the crossflow market wernt they? strange

yup, 4ac, 3au - all non cross flow. But that changed with the 4age.

 

Hell, they expiremented with a 3KR (Twincam crossflow head on a 3k :))

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.