Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members

Members dont see this ad

I honestly think your whole family is in on it, and would be lucky to escape the grip of the law as well.

I can't believe that a person living under mum and dads roof could scam thousands of dollars and their mum and dad not know about it. All the calls for parts your mum must have taken. They must have noticed you doing a lot of selling, taking calls, lots of emails and being flush with cash all of a sudden. Not buying into your excuses. Whatever other problems you have are your business.

Not able to feel sympathy for your kind.

Why exactly did you feel inclined to rip off so many good people?

• Upvote 1

MY PARENTS DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS !!!!!!!! IT WAS MY DECITION TO DO WHAT I DID BASICALLY AS I PUT THE NEED OF MONEY BEFORE PEOPLE I DID NOT KNOW AND COULD NOT SEE NOW I WILL PAY FULLY FOR IT I don't GIVE A ʞ©$ɟ WHAT YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK REGARDLESS AND REMEMBER ALL MY SCAMMS HAD A MOBILE NO ATTACHED TO THEM NOT A HOME NUMBER THAT MY MUM COULD ANSWER WITH HER POOR ENGLISH YOU WOULD MAKE A MISERABLE DETECTIVE AND I HAD CARS AND SHIT EVERYWHERE SO HOW WOULD THEY KNOW ANYWAY PROBABLY WILL BE QUESTIONED BY POLICE AS I WAS LIVING UNDER THEIR ROOF AT THE TIME

You obviously need to grow up and realize crime Doesn't pay.

You did tell scamcatcher to call your home phone.

Maybe you can do something useful with your life now that your game is up. You can go get some English lessons.

You have ruined the business trust aspect for many people who buy and sell parts on many car sites.

Your doings will be forwarded to as many car clubs as possible , so they too can learn from this.

Edited by te27

Point is Mickey, we don't trust you or believe a word you say. Most likely the reason only 3 people have sent their info for a refund is they don't trust a scammer with their personal info.

Once you start paying people back more people will trust you enough to attempt to get a refund.

Oh and on behalf of everyone who has ever been unlucky enough to read something you have typed:

STOP TYPING EVERYTHING IN CAPITALS WITHOUT PUNCTUATION ITS OBNOXIOUS ALREADY.

you do what you think is right I'm now doing what i need to do.. eroding peoples trust in rolla club sales i think i damaged most of all and i will forever be remembered and put on display that i can't fix EVER i want to return what aint mine and i know this aint the end of it but comeone seriously i am not the only scammer out there

point taken maybe if people i stole money from could forward all their details to scamcatcher instead then i can simply pay it all to scamcatcher and he can pay you I TRUST SCAMCATCHER NOT TO SCAMM ME AS HE WILL NOT LOWER HIMSELF TO THAT LEVEL or better still hows about everybody give me a postal adress and i will pay with AUSTRALIUA POST MONEY ORDER