Refund Scammed Rolaclub Members

Members dont see this ad

MY MONEY WAS REFUNDED BY JOE THIS MORNING!! joe seems likes hes really sorry for what his brother has done,, I'm so serious right now people if you have been scammed get in contact with him , i gave him my details and got refunded so he is at this point 100% serious!!!!

I just spoke to Joe as well, he said my money should be refunded this afternoon when he finishes work. I'll post up here again when or if I do actually get refunded.

I spoke to Joe again this afternoon. He has obtained Mickeys Bendigo Bank Statements and is desperately trying to find anyone who has been ripped off. He has repaid over $1000 today but is struggling to identify other victims of Mickeys indescretions. After discussion, my opinion is that people who have been scammed need to make contact NOW. Its no good waiting months then whinging about missing out. If you don't want to take the risk of supplying details to Joe, PM me and I will arrange to get your money to you. This guy is using his own money and his dads funeral savings to make these repayments. He and his family have taken steps to make sure that Mickey doesnt start this up again. We need to give Joe some credit for this. He's a nice bloke and is 100% genuine. Anyway, the bottom line is, if you have been ripped off and want your money back, either contact Joe direct (his number is on this thread), or PM me and i'll sort it for you. There is no need to harass the family. They are doing their best to fix this. I'm not going to do this forever, and nor should Joe have to, so pull your fingers out and get the details to one of us and then everyone can get on with life. If you do send details to me, please send the date, amount, where you paid it to and what it was for and obviously, who you are and where i can either send a Money Order or Bank Cheque. This will save you having to provide your bank details if you still don't trust them or me.

Would be good to contact or put this up on other forums as I know some people on ae86drivingclub also got scammed. Maybe also contact ebay as I had seen ads for sale for very good condition ke70's that looked very very dodgy like asking for full payment through bank deposit before even viewing the car and that person was also selling pedal boxes as well.

Edited by 19914afc

I think my young bloke (Goose) posted on the ae club forum. I think that there is plenty of publicity about this. Its all about people sticking their hands up and telling us they were scammed. It can't go on forever. we can't make all this noise and then it turns out to be a minor thing. Anyway, I'm glad some of the blokes got their money back

• Upvote 1

Its all about people sticking their hands up and telling us they were scammed. It can't go on forever. we can't make all this noise and then it turns out to be a minor thing. Anyway, I'm glad some of the blokes got their money back

There are still people coming out of the woodwork. I think people are having difficulties making the connection because Mickeys used so many aliases, phone numbers and usernames.

If anyone has been scammed at all, by anyone and no matter how minor it may seem, it's very important to contact myself or another admin/moderator so that we can at least try to prevent others being scammed. I know it might be embarrassing but I assure you the moderators are discreet. If you'd like no one else to know then contact myself directly.

There are still people coming out of the woodwork. I think people are having difficulties making the connection because Mickeys used so many aliases, phone numbers and usernames.

If anyone has been scammed at all, by anyone and no matter how minor it may seem, it's very important to contact myself or another admin/moderator so that we can at least try to prevent others being scammed. I know it might be embarrassing but I assure you the moderators are discreet. If you'd like no one else to know then contact myself directly.

Thanks heaps for notifying me of this thread Ben, I have contacted Joe, Mick's brother and he has promised to refund the money before 1pm today, which I'm extremely pleased about.

To everyone else please try not to act aggresivly when contacting Micks family as they are doing the best they can to refund all that has been taken..

If you have had money taken by Mick contact Joe his brother on the following number: 0417306019