The .gif Thread.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha..!

BAMM!!

The ref is Shonie Carter who was guest refereeing the fight or some crap.

Best remembered for the spinning backfist ko of Matt Serra and that gif.

and ah lol, i couldnt tell with my terrible pc...

Mr International, himself.

i used to watch him in the old Shidokan days

BJ Penn was always my favourite. If you ask me he had the most natural all round talent of any fighter of his time. I think he could have worked harder to secure more victories, but I think overall he had a stellar career and to me is #1 pound for pound.

I think all the people who list GSP in the P4P list are crazy. The idea being that one pound of this fighter would beat one pound of that fighter. To prove this you need to fight in higher weight classes than normal and succeed. This is something GSP has never done. He has always been one of the larger 170 pounders. Id like to see him actually step up and take a fight against someone larger to see if he could even make the bottom of the list.

The P4P list should have fighters like BJ Penn, Anderson Silva, or Fedor, who could succeed against much larger opponents. Id like to say Wanderlei but there are a lot of doubts about some of his opponents and their intentions. He did fight Mark Hunt though, which was a great fight. He also fought Cro Cop, who was a fair bit bigger. I just wonder how much the Yakuza had to do with those fights and their outcomes. I always assume there is a fix on the card when I see Antonio Inoki in the front row.

post-2885-0-15455900-1376093871.gif

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Almost all the most entertaining .gifs I have ever seen were from some form of pugilism.

And by the way, please don't post here if you're just going to complain and not going to post an entertaining gif.

Its the gif thread, not the 'complain about other peoples gif thread.'

Try not to post too many times in a row without a gif.

post-2885-0-44193500-1376383116.gif

post-2885-0-39058500-1376383149.gif

the Omo looks hard, but is surprisingly easy ish :-P

trick is absolutely committing to the shin across the opponent's thigh.

gravity and inertia do the rest, lol

mad props on the wrestler, he was driving for the double, and old mate went 'POOF' gone, to his eyes, i reckon

nice find

and one of the funniest movies and still OT

Napoleon-Dynamite-GIF-Locker-push.gif

love it mate..!

a lot of these Kyokushin rolling kicks were thrown and landed, during the earlier days of MMA, particularly from the Holland cats.

also reminds me of this mad Russian guy who was known for these, was once being touted as the next big thing, and was going to take the UFC by storm, etc.

his one claim to fame is beating Andrei Arlovski via KO(who hasnt, lol)

he turned out to be a nutter, robbed some people at gun point, got high on drugs and bashed the ref during an exhibition fight with an untrained spectator, among other things.

think he is in a nut house or dead now?

name was Danzig or something.

will try find a link, hilarious

Edited by nerfbat