more details to come guys ;)........................... ok thats long enough.

for the life of me i can't remember the year model (71 i think?). ok so story is, this is my brother in laws ke20, that hasnt seen the road in over 6 years. he was driving home from work one day, and the engine started making horrible banging noises :hmm: not being very mechanical minded, he creeped it back to his place and parked it under a tree in the back yard, which is where it sat for a few years. few years after he moved house, and when they had a bit of a get together i thought we could drag it to his new place and have a look at the motor(after i had been working with a few mechanics thought i might as well have a go).....few too many beers were drunk that night, as a result it ended up with the top half of the motor in pieces and the block and sump just sitting in the bay, which is how it sat for probably another 2 years. ok this is taking ages, so long story ashort, they moved house again, so the car needed to be stored, ended up on my parents property. :( sadly had sold all my rollas and ronas, was at my parents the other day, thought i might have a bit of a peepsie.....and considering how long it has been sitting its in rather good shape....desperately in need of a cleanup and manual conversion :P but ill run the toyoglide for a while before i get that serious. so we are up to today, as of which i need to organise a trailer so i can pick the beast up.....no doubt more pictures and details to come in the near future :) and don't worry i will sort this god darn camera out and take some bigger photos :P

post-8273-0-44354200-1337817517.jpg

post-8273-0-16415500-1337923810.jpg

post-8273-0-84972700-1337923828.jpg

post-8273-0-89979900-1337923842.jpg

Edited by madKE35coupe

Members dont see this ad

Bit of a debate in that category at the moment.... as matt is trying to convince me to turn it into a street/sprint car. I honestly wont get the time to race, but I would love to give it the race look. Low, loud and pushing the engine to the limits :)

Bit of a debate in that category at the moment.... as matt is trying to convince me to turn it into a street/sprint car. I honestly wont get the time to race, but I would love to give it the race look. Low, loud and pushing the engine to the limits :)

thats what you should do mate make it racey but keep it clean at the same time should come up good yet another find from out west lol

• 2 weeks later...

so a customer of matts has a mildly worked k series motor and close ratio box up for sale, as he upgraded the motor in his racecar.....that deal could be in my cards if i play them right. speaking of racing, will be out at morgan park raceway tomorrow to help matt with the rx2, and possibly get some ninja shots of cleanup's improved production ke35 coupe :D and any other interesting cars out there.