Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Did You Do To Your Corolla Today??

Featured Replies

Seen this on another forum and thought it was pretty cool.. kills some time while I'm at work anyways

 

 

I'll start off.

 

 

Nothing.

 

But I did finish wiring off my New loom, mounted the ls1 coil packs and the haltech last night, got bored and ripped my entire dash out because I didn't like the colour haha.

 

post-7096-0-49866300-1340177851_thumb.jpg

Edited by dbr11k

  • Replies 30
  • Views 55k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

swapped my points dizzy for electric one to kill some time, all sorted in about 1hour, good time well spent

mmmm just looked at them !!! :D

Did a little bit more to a speaker pod earlier.

 

Now i'm onto dinner, then back onto the pod and then its figuring out how i should update my build thread before i go to bed.

tuned a couple of flat spots out and I can now feel the supercharger doing some work!

Gazed longingly at her, she's looking forlorn :(

Drove it to work and back.

 

^^ These. :)

 

Oh, I did get the tyres swapped over for the rims I'm putting on for the weekend. Major progress compared to lately...

  • Author

Seems that corolla's get stared at a fair bit these days... I like that.

Also, sat in it, and put up some L-Plates ready for this weekend's Toyota Winterfest. :)

  • Author

I'm staring at mine now.. knowing that I'm probably too pissed to attempt any work and if I do attempt any than I will regtre it tomorrow hahaha

Just drove it, like usual... without seeing any other RWD Corollas at all, which is also usual. Haven't seen one in Cairns in three months except one AE86.

 

The last thing was to use a couple of insulation blanket spikes to hold my underbonnet blanket up above the airbox flap. Might add that to the build topic.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.