Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

In anticipation of new members from Victoria joining, I have set up this topic for all of us to introduce ourselves and show our cars. So feel free to leave a message.

Edited by Tiger

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

  • Author

I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

post-35-1118545382.jpg

Edited by kangaroosa

I'm John aka Tiger on the forums. I'm from Mill Park (Northern Suburbs, and yes, not far from Thomo and Lalor :)) ... I'm one of the Rolla Club Forum Moderators (in particular the Audio Section), so anything about stereos, don't be shy to ask.

 

I'm currently working on a project car now, which is a 1981 KE55 Corolla Sedan. It's a big job, so alot of time will go into this.. slow process, but hey, slow jobs all come in good time... with good results, true? (shrugs shoulders)

Edited by Tiger

G'day

 

I'm Colin (Coln72 on this group) from Maryborough

 

I have a KE20 Corolla as a club car.

Edited by coln72

Hi, I'm Stuart and I'm an alcoholic.............Oops sorry wrong forum :((

 

 

Name is Stuart I also have a 1974 KE30 Coupe, unfortunately it is in pieces on my garage floor at the moment and I live literally 5 mins from Melbourne Airport.

G'day I'm Bill. My son craig and i have been playing with his ke55. We're putting in a 7k and 5spd box next weekend. I currently live in Doveton

  • Author

Hello and Welcome. I would love to see some pics of the car when your finished.

There are pic in Sloths file even though he has knocked the corners off the paint work since photos were taken. he drives by touch ie; posts, tow trucks and numerous other things have touched him

  • Author
There are pic in Sloths file even though he has knocked the corners off the paint work since photos were taken. he drives by touch ie; posts, tow trucks and numerous other things have touched him

I hate it when those posts jump out at you.

 

I see someone knows their way around Photoshop. :)

Its looks nice and slick in the pics anyway.

Howdy peoples,

 

I'm down on the peninsula, and I've got a KE30 coupe. :)

 

She's going to be a motorkhana car, just a bit of a fun weekend project at the moment. Put the locked diff in last night, man that's fun!

 

 

Peace,

Ben

  • Author

Welcome to Rollaclub. I look forward to seeing some pics of your Rolla.

Kasey is a 1978 (I think...) Corolla Coupe that I picked up from $275. The wheels I got off ebay for $52, and yesterday I got a SAAS old school steering wheel and boss kit from the wreckers for $22. Had the diff locked and put in last night. :)

 

My mate just picked up a 1980 KE55 sedan. We were both given an orange KE30 sedan for parts. I swapped over the interior from it, with a few weighty items left out...

 

rollaness.jpg

 

Enjoy! :D

Edited by Sheqel

The wheels I got off ebay for $52

Those were supposed to be my wheels :) except the network crashed at the office so I couldnt bid sob

 

 

 

 

Anyway, welcome to rollaclub

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.