Stephens Ke30

rxstephen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmm: WoW, how'd you do that center console thingo??

I've always wanted to see if a KE70 one would fit. They didn't come in back did they??

So how'd you go about painting it?? Did it fit easily??

Jon.

Edited by JiP_01

ye man i thought it would be easy so i went wreckers, bought it for like 30 buks, sprayed it with some black vinyle spray and just fitted it. I needed to cut abit of the plastic near the shifter but apart from that it came out sweet.

I'm looking at maybe getting a KE70 one, or even seeing if iu can fit one from a later year.

Maybe even reshapeing the handbrake lever (Moving it more to one side) to i can fit a couple of cup holders beside it. Plus i want to cover the handbrake and have a storage box too.

I can usually fit a maccas two cup tray sideways between my hand brake and seat. If i widen it i can fit all cup sizes. If the thin side brakes its still held up by the seat. :y: When it gets tatty, i'll just gett another. Usually out of my glovebox. (I've got an endless supply) :hmm:

• 8 months later...

Hey guys i know its been a while but ive done heaps to the old corolla and its looking great. Ive chucked in a 5k motor with stage 2 cam, lightened flywheel, extractors,3k head and twin su's. The car runs really well, sounds awsome and is better than i expected. Ive recently finished it and just need to get the carbies tuned to get it running really nice. While ive been doing th motor i also found some fender mirrors of ebay, garden edging, and some twin headlights off an old crown i saw down at the wreckers. Hope you guys like it cause I'm loving it!

Steve

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Just got my wheels from Brisbane, Work Equip E01's 14x6.5 with 0 offset. Also got some advan 195/60/14 semislicks on them. The tyres are hitting the front guards but i got some replica te27 flares which should fix that problem. Enjoy :kiwi:

Ke30WorkEquip01sandAdvans001.jpg

Ke30WorkEquip01sandAdvans002.jpg

Ke30WorkEquip01sandAdvans003.jpg

Ke30WorkEquip01sandAdvans004.jpg

Edited by rxstephen