Help With Ae82 Seca... Making It Look Sexy =P

Bit of a random question, Sorry.

Alright, I had a wanted ad up for a little bit to buy an AE82 for my Lovely Girlfriend, Amber. Well I scored one and I'm picking it up on the 2nd of September (Sunday).

Amber loves these cars, I don't mind them although they look a bit ugly... I was wondering if there is any body modification or interchangeable panels that'll make it look a little better =P I have already purchased fender mirrors and I'll lower it after I've serviced the car for her but It needs more I think (I'll use any excuse to modify cars).

I know there are several front ends that interchange on KE70's and even RA40 Celica's, Are AE82's the same? Even body kits would be good, If not better!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I gotta do that Cannon Idea! ^

But in all seriousness, I'm putting fender mirrors on it whether people like them or not. Not only do my girlfriend and I think they look sick, They don't have a blind spot like regular mirrors.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I did try looking for bodykits and there are a couple out there but they are all a bit over the top... I think I'll just hunt for a lip from some random car and make it fit. Also, Lowering is a must!

A lot of that appeal also comes from the waistline strip in black and white. That emphasises the impession of being low, straight and long, somethig you can always do with pinstripes.

Speaking of which, there are some really ugly, wierd cars and 4WDs getting around now days. The designers seem to have had collective brain aneurysms...

Holy shit, I love that body kit! That ones not over the top like the others I've seen. Any Idea where to get it or was it a custom made kit? Those wheels look awesome too.

Unfortunately it is not real. http://www.virtualmodels.org/photoshop-chops/toyota/corolla-e80-5-door-zx-efi

Proportions of the car have been changed too.

A lot of that appeal also comes from the waistline strip in black and white. That emphasises the impession of being low, straight and long, somethig you can always do with pinstripes.

Speaking of which, there are some really ugly, wierd cars and 4WDs getting around now days. The designers seem to have had collective brain aneurysms...

Yeah, like the Ssanyong (I think it's spelt) and the Great walls. They are all getting uglier because every method of making a car beautiful has been done, They are trying the opposite =P

Unfortunately it is not real. http://www.virtualmo...0-5-door-zx-efi

Proportions of the car have been changed too.

Oh, I thought it had just been chopped and dropped... A lot... The extent people go to modifying cars is crazy so I figured it was just one of those occasions.

Well I serviced it today, Oil filter, Air filter, Fuel filter and a fresh lot of oil. Tomorrow I'm getting spark plugs, dizzy leads, dizzy cap, dizzy rotor and a few meters of vacuum and fuel line. We should be taking pictures of it sometime soon too. Also I found some side skirts for it that I might be getting if the guy can ship them over here, He's never done it before so he's going to try his hardest.