Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help With Ae82 Seca... Making It Look Sexy =P

Featured Replies

Bit of a random question, Sorry.

 

Alright, I had a wanted ad up for a little bit to buy an AE82 for my Lovely Girlfriend, Amber. Well I scored one and I'm picking it up on the 2nd of September (Sunday).

 

Amber loves these cars, I don't mind them although they look a bit ugly... I was wondering if there is any body modification or interchangeable panels that'll make it look a little better =P I have already purchased fender mirrors and I'll lower it after I've serviced the car for her but It needs more I think (I'll use any excuse to modify cars).

 

I know there are several front ends that interchange on KE70's and even RA40 Celica's, Are AE82's the same? Even body kits would be good, If not better!

  • Replies 35
  • Views 191.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Google search AE82 body kit.

And don't put fender mirrors on it, you will be a laughing stock.

Not much is easily interchangable, apart from twin cam 'ae82 parts, but you can make anything fit with modification.

lowered, nice wheels and a lip....ta da

Here's what I did with mine.

 

ae82.jpg

  • Author

Haha, I gotta do that Cannon Idea! ^

 

But in all seriousness, I'm putting fender mirrors on it whether people like them or not. Not only do my girlfriend and I think they look sick, They don't have a blind spot like regular mirrors.

 

Thanks for the replies everyone. I did try looking for bodykits and there are a couple out there but they are all a bit over the top... I think I'll just hunt for a lip from some random car and make it fit. Also, Lowering is a must!

mx73 cressida lip fits nicely or just do what i did and made a bunnings lip

  • Author

Bunnings lip? O__o

 

Got the car today, Amber is very happy =P

Seen on Japanese Nostalgic Car.. a little inspiration

 

VM_Toyota_Corolla_E80_5-door-640x480.jpg

  • Author

Holy shit, I love that body kit! That ones not over the top like the others I've seen. Any Idea where to get it or was it a custom made kit? Those wheels look awesome too.

Here's what I did with mine.

 

Spelt 'Skyliene' if i'm not mistaken? haha

Bunnings lip? O__o

 

Got the car today, Amber is very happy =P

check my build for what it is

A lot of that appeal also comes from the waistline strip in black and white. That emphasises the impession of being low, straight and long, somethig you can always do with pinstripes.

 

Speaking of which, there are some really ugly, wierd cars and 4WDs getting around now days. The designers seem to have had collective brain aneurysms...

Holy shit, I love that body kit! That ones not over the top like the others I've seen. Any Idea where to get it or was it a custom made kit? Those wheels look awesome too.

 

Unfortunately it is not real. http://www.virtualmodels.org/photoshop-chops/toyota/corolla-e80-5-door-zx-efi

 

Proportions of the car have been changed too.

  • Author

A lot of that appeal also comes from the waistline strip in black and white. That emphasises the impession of being low, straight and long, somethig you can always do with pinstripes.

 

Speaking of which, there are some really ugly, wierd cars and 4WDs getting around now days. The designers seem to have had collective brain aneurysms...

 

 

Yeah, like the Ssanyong (I think it's spelt) and the Great walls. They are all getting uglier because every method of making a car beautiful has been done, They are trying the opposite =P

 

 

 

Unfortunately it is not real. http://www.virtualmo...0-5-door-zx-efi

 

Proportions of the car have been changed too.

 

Oh, I thought it had just been chopped and dropped... A lot... The extent people go to modifying cars is crazy so I figured it was just one of those occasions.

 

 

Well I serviced it today, Oil filter, Air filter, Fuel filter and a fresh lot of oil. Tomorrow I'm getting spark plugs, dizzy leads, dizzy cap, dizzy rotor and a few meters of vacuum and fuel line. We should be taking pictures of it sometime soon too. Also I found some side skirts for it that I might be getting if the guy can ship them over here, He's never done it before so he's going to try his hardest.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.