Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kelly Wrecker Beams Rd Zillmere

Featured Replies

Few pics of some of the Toyota's in there.

 

20121013_093818.jpg

20121013_093835.jpg

20121013_093849.jpg

 

I pulled out some XT130 struts and hid them like a bastard if anyone wants to know where they are. ;)

There is an RT142 with a disc brake borgy too. A lot of them are pretty rough but if you're stuck they might have what you want.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

  • Replies 35
  • Views 81.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What... the.... fark.

 

Called them up a few months ago and they carried on saying nothing pre 90's left here.

  • Author

There is a massive Toyota section, nothing older than a Ke30. But a shit load of 30/55/70, corona, celica, etc. A lot of the older stuff is in very poor condition though. If it wasnt so damn hot I would have taken more pictures.

Yeah customer service is not on the agenda for them. I called up a few months ago asking for some stuff and the guy just said he couldn't be bothered to look up what cars they have.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Any MA61s?

 

I would like some XT130 struts, but I'm poor. Anyone got any idea on what a wrecker would charge for a piar of struts?

  • Author

Any MA61s?

 

I would like some XT130 struts, but I'm poor. Anyone got any idea on what a wrecker would charge for a piar of struts?

 

MIght have been one or 2, wasnt paying too much attention (definitely no MA61 rims if thats what you're after). They charged me $44 each for XT130 steering arms, so I doubt they would be cheap.

 

Struts are hidden under the front of this truck by the fence next to the Toyota's.

 

20121013_093545.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Okay sweet. Thanks, I might give them a call tomorrow.

 

I was after some MA61 seats because they rule.

Balls!

 

It's a self serve wrecker right?

Yes I too have called them and asked, Hello, do you have any rwd toyotas on your lot?

 

Response: " Oh I dunno man, there might be some down there, probably not."

 

Plus I asked how much for something to gauge prices and they seemed expensive.

 

Nothing beats wacol wreckers except they struggle to find toyotas now.

Just called them, they want $264 for the pair of complete XT130 struts with hubs, rotors, and calipers. Seems reasonable I guess but I'd rather spend that money on other stuff.

Edited by rian

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.