Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steerfast Rally Ke30 2 Door

Featured Replies

  • Author

Map sensor collector and ing coils fitted.

post-17707-0-61570600-1405288474_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-44261200-1405288498_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-95293800-1405288523_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 675
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Dash Stickers done.   Iam just in hurry up mode Rob. The end of this build is so close.

  • My last project which is under the blue car cover was a TA64 Group B Celica Replica. Ill be competing in that car along side Tony and Chris Scott in this years Australian 2WD Rally Master Series and

  • Iam amazed at the new aftermarket parts you can get for these old Corollas. The new guards and bonnet turned up today, as well as the Tilton pedal box. Iam building the car to run in AMSAG and the 2

Posted Images

Thanks for the compliments guys.

Boyd does some amazing projects.

I think mine is more around the "Pimp My Ride" scale.LOL.

 

Got the remote oil senders fitted.

Hi Craig ! haven't commented for a while , had a bit of a holiday ( couple weeks in hospital ; great LOL ) any way it all looks to be coming together and looks great. I have to agree ! go with the Boyd compliment as you don't have enough flat screens to qualify for 'pimp my ride' LOL keep the great work up and yes it is defiantly a contender for COTY :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Cheers:- Stuart :wave:
  • Author

Hey Snot. I thought the ke30s came out with these options at some time some where in the world. ;)

 

Thanks Stuart. I hope your stay in hospital was not to serious and your making a full recovery.

 

The Celica was sold early this year Justin.

It was bought by an English chap who took it back to the UK and is going to be fully restored and then run and displayed at the Goodwood Festival.

Ive got the molds ready with another body kit for sale and another body lined up to build another TA64 after the Corolla is finished.

Plans are to make this one even more accurate to the orginal, but for show, not to race.

Wow that's awesome to have it traveling to other countries, we will never be finished with our builds after one is done we start another, I've got a ke70 and ta22 driveline to be built up to a te70 PRC car once my 30 is done

  • Author

I Know, this car building passion is a curse. Just finish one project and another is already forming in our heads.

 

Got the car back from the exhaust shop with a new 2.5inch system.

Still doing the wiring. Its giving me a head ache.

post-17707-0-74807300-1405568552_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-21849500-1405568575_thumb.jpg

post-17707-0-70863600-1405568597_thumb.jpg

That thing is nuts! Hang in there, imagine it full noise in the forests, you know it will be worth it :)

Edited by snot35

  • Author

The Corolla is over at the dyno tuner getting the Haltech wired in this week.

These new ECUs can do so much these days. I don't under stand half of it, so its being fitted by someone I trust.

Hey Craig, look what I bought for $100 today, I sure know how to make the most of a donor car haha

post-12610-0-77062700-1406372064_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-01724100-1406372104_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-65135900-1406372146_thumb.jpg

post-12610-0-93575400-1406372174_thumb.jpg

  • Author

That looks so cool. What are you doing with it?

You know how if you've got all the tools to fix anything, nothing will brake? I figure if I've got all the panels I'll never crash haha, might hang them on the wall in the hope I never have to put them on my car haha

post-12610-0-91091200-1406459602_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Not as silly as it sounds. I had a spare roof for the Celica for the exact same reason and it worked.

 

The 30 is back and running with the ecu wired in.

Even with the biggest cams in the world fitted, it still idles like a road car.

Just some final finishing off to do and then back for the dyno.

post-17707-0-05100200-1406668375_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.