Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Warning To Members

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 133.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • rocky4701
    rocky4701

    Amazing how delivery docket say 2 - 3 days not 2 - 3 weeks

  • He's probably some sheltered little mommas boy and this is his first real world purchase. Panic has now struck him because no one is licking his big toe.

  • Well done on taking the wrong course of action.   Please either PM myself or Irokin with the required details, and we will look into it.   10 days is not that long to wait, particularly if it is o

Posted Images

This is Hilarious!!

probably still washing the sandy vadge

Its funny how new members join the site and instantly think their jdmyoloswaghashtag asses are royalty....but they soon learn :)

You've got his address, maybe send a box of tissues?

 

Great Suggestion Paul

You never know, his menstrual cycle should be over now and he might be more rational.

 

 

Nice Reed. Bitch sounds like a girl

I actually warned him in my message back after his first rude response that publicly posting to try and shame would not work, but little did I know he had started this thread 6 hours before I even wrote that. So of course its nice to see all the time I put in to successfully trade with people and do the best I can for the site has paid off.

 

If he had actually conducted some sort of investigation by reading my previous posts on the site, or calling me on the telephone on my freely given number to sort out any perceived issues, before trying this shaming publicly shit after a tiny amount of time, then I would have understood his actions.

 

Unfortunately, he brought it to the public realm so I'm happy to see the internet make a fool out of him. He set it all up for us.

 

Gold.

 

I may pin this thread and move it to the for sale section as an example of the complete wrong way to solve a perceived trading problem.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

So of course its nice to see all the time I put in to successfully trade with people and do the best I can for the site has paid off.

 

I may pin this thread and move it to the for sale section as an example of the complete wrong way to solve a perceived trading problem.

 

I'd dare say your good name is safe LRS, at least, I'll still buy from you.

 

Seems like a perfect example of what NOT to do, go for it! :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.