Warning To Members

Members dont see this ad

Well done on taking the wrong course of action.

Please either PM myself or Irokin with the required details, and we will look into it.

10 days is not that long to wait, particularly if it is out of the way for the individual to send it to you.

Regards

R

• Upvote 2

lol. He's talking about me.

Its been one week. I have no control over how long a courier can take, and his item is insured. It cost more to ship and insure than I charged him for freight too. It was booked and paid on the 23/5/2013 and wasn't collected till Monday this week by the company. I've told him all this.

He was messaging me each day with increasingly worried and accusing text. I guess he expected some kind of Christmas morning scenario to occur this week and somehow, the multi-verse has conspired against him. That places me in line for accusations of dishonesty according to him. I stopped replying after we reached crazy level, maybe 2 days ago. Now he does this.

Clearly he wasn't around to witness how hard I worked on the Mickey situation to get people refunds from being scammed.

By the way he has my number and hasn't called me, if I could un-send this beautiful piece of rare vintage aero I would.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit
  • Upvote 1

Amazing how much of an impatient little bugger you seem like, there are any number of reasons why a courier company can take longer than they quote for delivery & no, they don't have to give a reason why. $h1t happens, you're dealing with it in the completely wrong way by bitching on a public forum & not contacting the one person who could help you out.

• Upvote 1

Sometimes I think people who pay for things to be posted expect that they will receive the item almost immediately once their payment clears like they would if they bought it in a shop.

So when the item doesnt arrive the next day they immediately go into overdrive thinking the item is not being sent and the seller is a fraud.

This only happens to some not all.

I have been accused of it, and some times due to work commitments it has taken me longer to post things than it should.

You bought from a person who has been here for upwards of 5 years... who has zero reason to rip you off.. ZERO.

That right there should have been assurance enough.

Anyway, all I was getting at was some people need to chill out a bit when having things sent, it is a bit of work and can take a while. Relax

• Upvote 1

Pfft...

I'm still waiting for a set of wheels that were collected by courier over a week ago, from only halfway across the state. Sometimes these things take a while.

Go chuck your little hissyfit somewhere else, princess.

• Upvote 1

so if you look at your ʞ©$ɟing statement it says shipment in 2 to 3 days. if I don't have it early this week I will be taking it further with the police. you could of sent that receipt when asked for it. Typical big city attitude, I would never deal with you or any member in Brisbane again all a bunch of big mouth I'm better than everyone wanks.

From his PM this morning. Nice guy. Now he hates everyone in the big city of Brisbane. Little does he know I'm not actually a city boy. haha, he is just going crazy up there. Whats next, bomb threats? Hes going to feel like such a dick when the courier turns up this week sometime.

Yeah, kids an impatient little child. He's not worthy of Kamei freshness. Wish I could just stop this transaction and reverse the delivery, send him his money back and rub him off rollaclub, but then we wouldn't have this person to flame today.

Reed, needs moar motivators n gifs n interweb wizard moves.