Warning To Members

Members dont see this ad

Meh, the conversation is too long, its over 2 pages.

Its all perfectly polite, until I stop having time to message back, then within 24 hours he snaps and accuses me of ripping him off.

Some people man. Lip will arrive today most likely and I'm sure if it doesn't he'll come back and make more threats.

Wonder if he is an only child, maybe a little spoiled. Maybe mum never said no to junior...

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

I sold a 4k head to a Zoidberg on here and accidentally posted it to Randall St. instead of Little Randall St.

Silly me didnt put a return address on the package and it took 3 weeks to end up in the dead mail room. In that time old mate must of wigged out because he hasn't responded to my offers of reimbursement or repostage and hasnt been back on since September last year.

This guy should consider himself lucky dragon.

ahh some people make me laugh, can't wait to see what he has to say when it shows up haha, god i sold a set of mags about 4 months ago for $600 and the bloke paid for them, he still hasn't picked them up, texts every few weeks to say that hes gonna organize a courier but still hasn't, until he does they are sitting on my car making it look pretty haha

If your going to name and shame someone on a forum make sure they are not an admin or moderator

Ultimate fail on your part

I would be as anxious paying for something off someone you don't know, but if you have a contact number be patient, and there are other ways if the transaction fails

If your going to name and shame someone on a forum make sure they are not an admin or moderator

Actually, it makes no difference to us if they are a moderator or not. Don't name and shame anyone until you have given them a chance to rectify the situation in a timely manner. If that doesn't work, then contact the Admin/Mod team and we will do everything we can to fix it.

As Matt mentioned, he was part of the successful effort to reclaim money from a serious scam that cost a number of people cash. Take a look here:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/60030-refund-scammed-rolaclub-members/