Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George - The Ke18 Wagon Has A New Home

Featured Replies

Good to hear mate, I really can't understand why this has passed through so many owners.. I couldn't let mine go and its junk compared to this thing.

 

As for the wheels, I think the dragways look mad. They might just grow on you. Otherwise maybe look into doing a 114.3 conversion as others have said, then you get a huge range to pick from.

 

What I would be doing is painting inside the arches black and behind the grill black.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thanks for the advice man......I'll have a think about your suggestions.

 

Drove to Sydney today to buy a cut and polish kit.........want to get the paint back to awesome for a car show/meet in Sydney in about 4 weeks. So I'll be spending about 12hrs sometime soon.....Cutting, sealing, washing, polishing and waxing. Not looking forward to the job, but keen to see the result.

 

$350 well spent.....lets hope.

 

1048399_10201324126563207_2055530597_o.jpg

  • Author

Never been a fan of wood finish steering wheels so have bought a OMP old school style steerer and a Sparco quick release in black and red.

 

Old wheel I wasn't keen on.

945754_10151434480992879_406113720_n.jpg

 

New deliveries today......

IMAG0457.jpg

 

OMP-SW5136.jpg

I really can't understand why this has passed through so many owners.. I couldn't let mine go and its junk compared to this thing.

Yeah i'm with you there...

 

But its good to see its still around and being loved. Keep it up chief

 

Cheers.

  • Author

New red and black gear knob now on too, arrived today. Keeping with the red/black theme in the cockpit :D

 

KGrHqZrIFBPEznIkCBQjwbJW160_3.jpg

Best looking rolla I have ever seen :)

Keep the updates coming, i am another big fan of this car.

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Gav . . .

When you put the 7K engine in it way back then, can you remember what throttle cable you used ? I seem to remember Pajero V6 being mentioned in a post somewhere, but I can't find it.

 

post-270-0-60831200-1373631502.jpg

 

Adrian (Nesta) is off to the wreckers this weekend to find a cable suitable for a 4K with 7K EFI, he is fitting to a KE30. I told him I think I read about a Pajero V6 cable working, but would like that confirmed if possible, or any other suitable "long" cables others have used.

 

What a classic Rolla this KE18 has been. A tribute to everyone who as owned it.

 

 

Cheers Banjo

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Got my centre caps (Domes) for the Dragway wheels and decided to remove all wheels and give them a good polish with Autosol. Vast improvement. The dull centre of the wheels are all bling now and the domes finish the Dragway look off nicely. Worth the effort of polishing properly. "Fuel for Charity" car meet on this weekend in Sydney......so time to clean and polish.

 

Dragway centre caps (Domes)

IMAG0472-1.jpg

 

Unpolished wheel and no Dome :(

IMAG0471-1.jpg

IMAG0468-3.jpg

 

Polished wheel and Dome fitted :)

IMAG0470-1.jpg

IMAG0469-1.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.