Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"overrated" Condition

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 52.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Trev cracked it the day we turned it on. Crafty bugger. So we had him killed..... (well I haven't seen him for a while so I assume we killed him)   I reckon we need to fix manuel to autocorrect to m

  • B.L.Z.BUB
    B.L.Z.BUB

    Change it so that picture comes up. Id die laughing every time I saw it.

  • Does anyone know how to convert my auto ke70 to?

^ lol because I spelt it wrong?

Edited by rian

SHUT UP NERD!

What if we turned "ke-70", "ke70" and or "sev" to either "tissue box" or "kleenex"?

 

Works for me.

'Mods' to 'tricks'. '4k' to 'back door'. 'Power' to 'hard'.

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.