"overrated" Condition

Members dont see this ad

Trev cracked it the day we turned it on. Crafty bugger. So we had him killed..... (well I haven't seen him for a while so I assume we killed him)

It was good fun writing words that others couldn't.

I'm still around, just wasn't for a bit as I killed my computer and the Nokia was hopeless online but now I just jump on on the iPhone.

Same goes for swearing. Frankly, I like to swear my ʇ~~ɔ hairs off but the mods are looking out for the children.

A few of my favourite PG versions are cvnt, fvck, and phuck. Shit and arse are fine though.

Basically, the very last thing they want is for RC to turn into BC. That'd be the day I stop using it anyway.

What if you needed to use the word specifically? Like "stayed at a hotel and they left a overrated on my pillow" or "I brush my teeth with overrated toothpaste"

EDIT: I just came up with the best idea! Replace f u c k/f u c k i n g/f u c k e r with love/loving/lover etc. and c u n t with darling. I can just imagine it now....

"You're a motherloving darling!" or "the clutch on a boxer is an absolute darling to get to" or even "that darling is overrated as love"

Edited by ATOYOTA

What I call "overrated" is the way some people selling describing their cars which is in some cases plain dishonest.I have seen a couple of Carollas and they are almost nothing like the pics and one in particular that went like the clappers was an absolute POS due to wires hanging everywhere and the interior looked like the dog had been using it as a dunny as all the seats were so filthy and torn with the dash missing the top of the instrument panel plus heaps of faded panels and a fair bit of surface rust.plus it being registered ane the front tyres thru to the steel belts. I am afraid I do not have the word skills to describe what it really looked like.

Edited by REAL OLDIE

What if you needed to use the word specifically?

I'd suggest expanding your vocabulary, just because those particular words are in the English language, it doesn't mean you HAVE to use them. I would've thought that the fact that they get changed automatically would indicate a preference for them NOT to be used. :)