March 9, 201412 yr comment_679095 Great car mate. Hope to see you on here doing another one soon. Report
March 11, 201412 yr Author comment_679267 Cheers bud. Unfortunately I'm getting out of the car game for at least the next 3-5 years. Just dropped all my savings on a house deposit, so going to be a sensible kid for a while. Report
March 12, 201412 yr comment_679277 Don't do it! :P All the best with the house, is the new owner of Shirobozu Ke30 an RC member? Report
March 24, 201412 yr Author comment_679952 Thanks mate. That I'm not too sure, I know he browses the boards from time to time but don't think he's signed up. Report
July 15, 201412 yr comment_685562 to think this car is now in nsw and has been completely smashed up the rear end... Report
July 17, 201412 yr comment_685657 to think this car is now in nsw and has been completely smashed up the rear end... :( Report
July 19, 201412 yr comment_685733 ^^^^^^seriously? Yes, its crazy. http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-Corolla-1977/SSE-AD-2856320/?Cr=14&sdmvc=1 Report
July 19, 201412 yr comment_685735 Carsales is so overpriced for ke30/55's. There are a couple of stock 30's on there for 10k. Report
July 19, 201412 yr comment_685740 haha that's ridiculous. 10,000 bucks for a smashed car and all the modifications come in a box. Sadly he paid ~$60 to put that advert up too. Edited July 19, 201412 yr by ke70dave Report
July 19, 201412 yr comment_685745 I could be wrong in saying this, by looking at the photo's, I suspect the passenger side rear rail is bent too, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Report
July 19, 201412 yr comment_685758 As much as I loved this car, what the hell was this guy willing to buy it for if he thinks it's still worth $10k completely trashed??! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now