1975 Ke20 "rally Rolla"

SM Hunter

Members dont see this ad

haha the KE20 are wayyy to light for winter driving!

aahh thanks BLZBUB, then ill just use the Ta22 axle! probly needs some new brake parts :)

and iv bought myself a set of AE86 struts, vented brakes, Coilovers, AE86 steering arms ( hope they are PS), aaaand TRD short stroke shocks :D

the cage is shipped, they only had 1 set of 4 point harnesses right now so ill be getting the other one after new year :)

Edited by SM Hunter

Some early ta22s came with D series diffs. T series zenki lsd will fit D housing and Axels, but will need a donor T diffhead to Mount it in.

Just measure distance between driveshaft flange and diffhead to housing flange to see what you got

Tor, how many Toyotas do you have?! sweet KP61!

anyways , let me show you some parts i got hold of this weekend.. used waaay to much money..

AE86 struts with coilovers, new T3 Roll center adjusters, new T3 cambe plates, new T3 Steering knuckles (made for AE86 struts and KP61 LCA, will this fit the ke20? :) )

eUtaNlNo.jpeg

I also got theese shocks, brand TRD short stroke!

combining all theese with a 26mm swaybar, another swaybar at the rear, shorter/stiffer shocks at the rear, i think its going to corner pretty hard! :hmm:

9d645e0c999125519b851fbbf8d301ff.jpg

i also got the hubs and brakes, but i need new disc and pads... anyone know where to get that cheap?

annnd then a 4AGE, owerhauled due to hydrolock then a blown headgasket, therefore he took it apart and changed all the bearings, new pistons rings etc so its fresh!

complete with wiring harness and ECU but the wideband sensor is missing, do i need this or could i block the sensor hole?

MVdMZklm.jpeg

also got this told not to be ebay! whole exhaust is stainless and has V band clamps!!!

Z2d6VFZR.jpeg

Edited by SM Hunter

not sure if kp6 stuff fits ke2 but maybe. Ecu need lambda signal to do its job

Are those parts for the rallyrolla ? Harder isnt always better but try and fail is a great way of finding out.

Always fun to read Your uppdates :thumbsup:

sold the kp a couple of years ago and bought the Charmant. Good trade. was the only Winter pic found so posted it..

charmant and 4runner are my daily rides, got whats in my signature + a pug406 and

a 1970 Datsun c30 :rocknroll:

ahh okey, so then ill go get a 4 pin narrowband then :)

yup suspention parts are for rally rolla, or maybe i should call it RaceRolla instead, suspention/shocks can always be swapped so ill se how it handels with this, i got it cheap and its brand new so ill try :) going with slotted and drille disc aswell since can get hold of them cheap, anyone know where i can get cheap brake pads? :) also probly need new brake pumps in the rear, but ill look into that later :)

can i use the bellhousing from the AE86 onto a TA22 gearbox so i can use the TA22 tailshafta and diff? :) the 86 box was making some noises said the guys i bought it off...

Edited by SM Hunter

ahh thanks! ill take a look at the lengths later :)

got some more parts today...

RzBNWWtj.jpeg

okey, started making the cage fit in the brown Turbo car, because the RallyRolla is my daily i need to make everything fit in this then transplant to the RallyRolla when everything works:)

main hoop from an Opel kadett C, chopped of like 20cm of each leg then, now it fits!

TGlzS3Fw.jpeg

not sure what to do here, a cross? and i need something to mount my harness to aswell... hmm?

Q1FreHFF.jpeg

looks mean! think the cage is going to be red, will go nice with the colors of the rallyrolla

NWVFRkVw.jpeg

yep, need my seats to find the right height :) the diagonal across the door is going to be removable anyways, its not legal here in norway due to safety reasons! so i need to install it after inspections, got permisson to put 4AGE in my car, accorting to the database, the KE20 are register up to 85KW, and the 4age from a AE86 is at 84KW! wooohoooo!!! also got permission to put a half cage in!

then we have a problem, manifold!! my runners don't fit, i think i need a orignal exhaust manifold :(

L3ZOQ01U.jpeg