Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55-S Xx Coupe

Featured Replies

  • Author

He definitely went full '80s with his!

The stone-flectors, rear louvre, windscreen banner, spotlights, jelly beans etc. are all great period-correct accessories that I would've wanted back then. 

 

  • Replies 244
  • Views 303.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Hey Man, I had a young bloke look at my daughters 79' coupe this afternoon and offered me $1000 what an insult, after reading your blog here I might just rebuild this little gem to all its glory and k

  • corollaart
    corollaart

    MARCH!!! :drinks:

  • Mechanical Sympathy
    Mechanical Sympathy

    Season's greetings Rollaclub! Thanks to the admins and financial contributors who keep our projects, anecdotes, images and knowledge base online.    Cafe racer burger run. 

Posted Images

Cool, was it the SR model with the 3KB twin carbs?

  • 1 year later...

I knew i had seen your car on here somewhere. I see you both attended the All asian day yesterday at lakeside. I had a good look over both cars, hung around to see if you were there but im sure you were wandering around like me too. Fantastic looking cars!  Couple of sneaky photos I took. 

edit. wait a minute, this isnt the LHD one. does he own this "RHDke55" and "LHDke55"?

20220731_092602.jpg

20220731_092607.jpg

Edited by ke70dave

  • Author

Aha! What a shame I didn't bump into you there Dave!

Yeah that's Steve - he drove all the way down from Rockhampton. He does indeed also have a Spanish left hand drive KE35, as well as a convertible KE55 and a KE50 liftback all done in the same colour and style. Mad keen he is.

Were you belting either of the KE70s I saw running around the track? 

It was a good day, though seems you managed to take some photos with the only bit of sunlight of the day.

I took my e30 bmw for a drive on sunday and just parked it out side in the spectator parking on the driver training track. It was a bit of a late decision to go to the asian day but i had a few hrs spare in the morning so the brother and  went for a spin.  Very impressive selection of cars on display.

I sold my ke70 years ago, who knows why i still hang around! the white ae71 on track with the 1jz was impressive to see. The e30 is fun, but i still love old toyotas, and jap cars in general.

The e30 got belted around lakeside at the last euro day. I think there is another one coming up ill be attending hopefully too. 

Rockhampton. Steve sounds very keen! 

Edited by ke70dave

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.