Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Toyota Day 2004

Featured Replies

  • Replies 139
  • Views 72.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some nice cars in there! i'm so pissed i missed it

So who actually went? and what did u drive? I only reconised 3 or 4 cars ;)

Holy crap lol, I thought only 3 or 4 did heh.. ohwell.. next time I'll wash my car, get a good nights rest (I stayed up till 4am setting up a network and had 3hrs sleep) and be in a more socialable mood and not pissed off, annoyed, tired and cranky ;)

 

Matt, I think I saw ur car?!?! big black limo ... I like it :insane:

(I saw 2 one had a sports muffler)

just forget about me all together then :D Its because i want a nissan isnt it :)

 

TE27 was best by far!

Holy crap lol, I thought only 3 or 4 did heh.. ohwell.. next time I'll wash my car, get a good nights rest (I stayed up till 4am setting up a network and had 3hrs sleep) and be in a more socialable mood and not pissed off, annoyed, tired and cranky :D

 

Matt, I think I saw ur car?!?! big black limo ... I like it :)

(I saw 2 one had a sports muffler)

that was mine, with the rollaclub sticker of course :S

 

i thought i saw your car.. but wasn't sure

did you recongnise mine.....even though i wasnt there half the time....hehehe.....i also had the bonnet up showing the orginal burnt blue paint underneath from the last engine bay fire..... :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.