June 11, 200422 yr comment_11474 Mucked around with a G-Tech on the way home yesterday, clocked an 0.8G acceleration and 0.8G deceleration ;) I wish I had the instructions so I could actually figure out how to use it... Report
June 11, 200422 yr comment_11495 bill sherwood? now that would be a good contact to have... *adds to people i want to meet list* Report
June 11, 200422 yr comment_11496 well guys looks like something else i gotta pike on ;) i don't get my car back till tuesday the eraliest!!! bah oh well (pretty annoyed thou) the guy has had to muck aroudn alot doing all the plumbing for the larger supercharger and plus the guy that balanced the engine was sick so that had already delayed it for a week. so me car was sitting around for a week doing nothing as the guy needed the engine back to finish all the plumbing etc. well maybe one day i will meet up with u guys. Report
June 11, 200422 yr comment_11549 ok seriously, calm down and put your schlongs back in. bill sherwood is a bloke with a lot of money and time, sure he knows alot about toyotas and has really fun toys and a HOIST but really, he's just another guy on the internet. i'm not going to like, never wash my hand after he shakes it or anything, i'd treat him with the respect due to any contributing person in the community. to me, people like ;), nick bajic, fook seung lee, bill sherwood, stewart ford, doug messenger, jonny rochester, tom carter, karl skewes, alex bates, etc are all on an equal footing </holden-caulfield> Report
June 11, 200422 yr comment_11552 Oh wow, I got a mention :insane: BTW, for anyone who cares, as far as I'm concerned... ;) is a LEGEND :D thanks Rob :D Report
June 12, 200422 yr comment_11564 hey thats a great idea... too bad i don't have a laptop tho... Report
June 12, 200422 yr comment_11571 Great to hear !!!!!!!! u could even do a slide show of all the pics we have taken ova the times... want me 2 burn all my car related / rollaclub related photos? ;) Report
June 12, 200422 yr comment_11575 so, what time was the intended gathering and where? i didn't get time to get a wash etc today, so i *might* have to come a bit after you guys... Report
June 12, 200422 yr comment_11585 cyas tomorrow morning ;) some dudes from twincam.org i think are meeting us at aspley to. Report
June 12, 200422 yr comment_11587 MMmmm..... I've washed mine, apart from that it's still "as run" from last week. Ahh... that's right, I have straightened the strut brace a bit.... ;) Report
June 13, 200422 yr comment_11595 Sorry I didn't wash my car, it was never intended to be entered... anyhow nice meeting you Justin your car is cool ;) And Teddy & Redwarf I didn't know who you where, but your cars look very nice :insane: I would say the highlight of the day for me was the old school Turbo MR2 with cool custom body kit & the little 2 door convertable near the rollaclub cars. (600 I think it was) P,S: For the record - The girl I was with was NOT my g/f but my G/F's younger sister. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now