June 10, 200422 yr comment_11368 nickae86 u don't work at the casino do u? nah mate...i know a few people that work there though. I'm an apprentice sparky ;) how come? Report
June 10, 200422 yr comment_11379 the 5 day weekend thing, i get that working at the casino aswell ;) once a month mini holiday - too bad i never have any money :insane: Report
June 10, 200422 yr comment_11403 I'll see if i can get a few more toyotas there. I've got a mate who just bought an AW11 MR2 coming along. I i'll try to get a few MA70 and JZA80 supras. Report
June 10, 200422 yr comment_11411 There's no charge if you bring a car, and there's no charge to look. ;) Report
June 11, 200422 yr comment_11457 Ive been told Bill Sherwood might be showing up *bows down* I'm NOT WORTHY!! Report
June 11, 200422 yr comment_11463 Is there any other Bill Sherwood? Also the same Bill Sherwood with the 3SGE Fraser... Report
June 11, 200422 yr comment_11469 ... and, haha, the same Bill Sherwood who's G-Tech'ed a Boeing 747 ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now