All Toyota Day 2004

Medicine_Man

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was a fun day. cool to finally meet you all :D i don't believe how much you can get a K motor to sound like a rotary :S dodgyharo's sprinter SO needs a tofo shop sticker :) you've all got cool little corollas

MAN how good was that te27, i just about did my load when i saw it! i was also a fan of the red ta22 and that gunmetal mark 2 with the whitewalls

mini-DSCN4397.JPG

mini-DSCN4409.JPG

atd%20

i'll put my photos up soon and post a link

yeah i saw the phone in the hand.....the only 2 calls i got during the day and i had to be captured in a photo for one of them....

next time jamie just tell me to get the F**K outta the way.....hehehe.....trust me i wont hurt you.... :D

also......have a look at the guy in the reflection of the red celica's bonnet......i burst out laughing when i saw that......BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....good photos jamie...

yeah i saw the phone in the hand.....the only 2 calls i got during the day and i had to be captured in a photo for one of them....

next time jamie just tell me to get the F**K outta the way.....hehehe.....trust me i wont hurt you.... :D

also......have a look at the guy in the reflection of the red celica's bonnet......i burst out laughing when i saw that......BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....good photos jamie...

Actually that was my shot of the Celica and TE27, the other photo was from Nytephyre, Jamie just linked back to them in his post..

if you want to save up 10 grand, you too can import and comply one, of the same quality as the green one at ATD. they're on yahoo auctions all the time!

but then it's so rare, you'd never even sit in the thing let alone drive it, let alone try to do anything dangerous with it incase you stuffed up. i love my car, but at the end of the day, it's still just a corolla :D

corolla (n). cheap, replaceable motor vehicle that is easy to work on

at the end of the day, it's still just a corolla

Wow, never thought I'd hear you say that :D Hmm, I mustave done something strange with my Corolla, because it sure isn't all that easy to work on anymore... And it definately isn't cheap... at all!

thats what it was like! 6 black cars all the same lined up. then they all left in a big line all at once. i said to ken "what? did someone call in a hit or something?"

and watching your friends spend $60k doing up a car is a humbling experience... even if i crashed the mango, the engine can be put in another shell fairly cheaply. if i blow the motor up, then i have many others i can build. i love it and it's my first dream car, but it's just a cheap little runaround that's getting fairly quick now :D and i own it all myself, not the bank like so many others with done up cars. corollas rule!