May 8, 200422 yr Author comment_9081 I'm just a safe driver !! - ive got an alarm sistem which squarks each time i rev it too high, or change gears to fast / slow, etc (its called Mum which is located to my left in the car :) !! ) ROFL, I used to get that too when I was a learner driver Mother - "Watch out for that car!!!" Justin - "What Car?" Mother - *Screams Driving Through Round A Bout* Justin - "Thats miles away" *Shakes Head* "Who's the one doing the driving here????" Nothing wose than someone trying to tell you how to drive.... anyways, back on topic guys, are we compiling a list at all of people who are definatly coming / maybe coming at all? Report
May 11, 200422 yr comment_9208 i'm now on tentative status... being that work is nazi with days off in june/july because of stocktake/tax time... *mumbles* Report
May 11, 200422 yr comment_9246 i'll be there with bells on... maybe not literally but yeah... :dry: Report
May 21, 200422 yr Author comment_9885 Was fixing a computer for a friend of the family, being a Corona enthusiast we got to talking, turns out he knows the guy that we need to contact to book a spot. got his name and number so might look into it next week, how many people from rollaclub wanted to show their cars? Report
May 21, 200422 yr comment_9893 yeah if u want me to put mine on show i can, need to know thou asap so i can arrange the day off if i have to from work. Report
May 22, 200422 yr comment_9903 Thats great to hear, hopefully my interiour will be complete by then (well, up 2 my budget standards anway) Watch out $5000 interiours, here comes a beginner :P Report
May 23, 200422 yr comment_9949 it depends what my car is like whether i will show it or not. at this stage just going as spectator Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_10465 Hey guys Alan Taylor is the organiser of the All Toyota Day at Acacia Ridge from 10am to 2pm on June 13th - Contact details are: P.O.box 84 Banyo, Queensland,4014, Australia. phone: 07 326 75708. fax: 07 326 71550. mob: 0416 312189. I'll give him a call tomorrow, though what should I ask him about lol :) I called Toyota up and besides never been able to get ahold of the other guy... and toyota aust. website didn't point me in the right direction either.. I actually found this info from a news paper article. Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_10472 I can answer most of these questions. Yes, we just rock up. Its not really a show, more just a gathering. Nobody really has a stand as such, although groups do turn up, i.e Celica club. We can have as many cars as we want. They don't have to be show quality cars. Times per Toms e-mail. R Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_10475 They don't have to be show quality cars. hrmmm I might think about showing up then.... Report
May 30, 200422 yr comment_10479 i might do the same with both Becs' and my cars. far from show quality, but interesting/rare daily drivers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now