Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4Age Mileage

Featured Replies

anyone compared the 4age and 4k mileage in normal driving?

 

ym

I've never had a 4K... but the Starlets in the USA were all rated well into the 30+ mpg range. Folks with Blacktop 20V engines (unmodified, or CORRECTLY modified) can pull over 35mpg in normal driving.

 

my modified 16V smallport pulls about 30mpg, but I still need to tune for MPG.....

i have a standard silver top 4age 20v with qtb's and i get about 200 - 250 KM out of a tank before it starts to cough

The Girl's KE70 gets 6.5-7.5 L/100km with its twin SUs and cam. That's 31-36mpg USA, or 38-43mpg imperial. Good for over 600Km per tank on a trip...

 

I expect a 4AGE would get the same, my Datsun 1600 used to get 38mpg on a trip.

I seem to only get about 300 - 350kms if I'm lucky out of a tank in my BZ Carib with the 20v blacktop.......have always wondered if this was a little low?

16v big port - anywhere between 500 to a tank consistently.

If a standard 4k is running nicely, I imagine it would do the same.

what size tank have you got?

Jeez that's not much.

 

If you aren't getting under 10L/100km with a 1.6L for road driving there is something wrong.

 

I'am pretty sure it's over fueling dunno why cause it only got a tune a month ago

Probably in limp mode, do a diagnostic.

 

i have a microtec lts10 it runs pretty shit till about 4000 then she starts to run its like hitting boost lol

I hope you didnt pay much for the "tune" then.

 

it was a brand new ecu so it didnt have any tuning done on it before had to start from scratch so i did pay a lot but i have never had a tune before so don't really know what is a normal price. i will have a chat to him when i fix the gearbox thats my main issue at the moment.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.