• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haven't done any more work to this as yet. have been doing a bit of work on the ke16 and some fiddling around with my ke15 lately.

i did however go and see Redwarf late last week and have acquired some needed parts for the '25. i now have a decent dashpad, a manual pedal box, a tailshaft, and a strut brace. thanks Rob. :P

so far the parts are coming together nicely.

as far as driveline goes, currently i'm just thinking of keeping it simple and using up some of the K series gear i have floating around with the SC for starters. i've got all this crap, i may as well put it to use. maybe an A series conversion later on?

SC K engine will be fun to start with anyway....and cheaper/easier

I don't know, I think the price of 4AGEs are starting to drop, I picked up a whole 100KW short block for $100 last friday (Spun bearings). They aren't exactly that hard to wire up and configure for RWD..

nah, i think jamie is having a break from project cars. besides he is on the other side of australia atm.

i'll keep it for me. :monkey: i have always liked the ke25 coupes. after the ke15/7's the ke25's are my next favourite corolla body style.

Nick, Medicine_Man, the 4ages are good, but i think overated and way overdone. i have a few ideas floating around. see what eventuates.

• 1 month later...
LOL, the gash pad is a bit screwed.

thinking maybe a 2t or 2tg for starters? already have a set of mikunis with manifold to suit a pushrod 2t. not sure yet. plenty more room to fit something bigger than a K series in compared to a ke1x.

wouldn't mind a set of te27 flares, then bug my mate to get my old neales wheels back, 15x7 and 15x8's. fat levin style exterior, stocko interior. see what happens.

it's not to bad, the guards are the worst of it. shouldn't be to hard to repair.

i didn't find it, the car found me. :hammer:

You have the same idea as me with the exterior. TE27 flares is the go with me, BUT, I wanna put on some 13x7 and 13 x 8 , 8 spoke Superlites, the same as what's in my display pic :lolcry:

i'm not going to worry to much about flares for a bit. i have a really nice set of wheels organised for the car, which i'll be picking up shortly. :hammer: the superlite style rim whilst very nice, seem to be a very common swap on the ke25/te27 these days.

"this space for rent"
lol! most likely a k series of some sort with sc14 will find it's way in there.

as for the interior, well with some new carpets and a new roof lining it would be near overrated. for some reason the hood lining has been ripped at the front and back sections. :lolcry:

• 1 month later...