Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Victorian Motorkhana Championship

Featured Replies

Right, Let's get this going!

 

Calendar

 

Feb 15 - TCCA Werribee

Mar 1 - PAC Pakenham

Mar 29 - NCCA Werribee

Apr 19 - DSCC Deniliquin

May 3 - PCCV Pakenham

Jun 21 - FFCC/TCCA Altona

Jul 18 - BCC Bendigo

Aug 16 - HAC Colac

Sep 6 - SEAC Mt Gambier

Oct 25 - HSCCV Laverton

Nov 15 - VMCi Pakenham

 

Sep 25/26 - AMC Bendigo

 

A mammoth 11 rounds! I wonder if instead of including all but your worst 2 rounds towards the points, they drop your worst 3 this time? More rounds mean the series is more likely to have meetings clash with personal commitments.

Edited by Camry Crusader

  • Replies 107
  • Views 229.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • AMC in Bendigo. Just down the road :) Going to have to pencil that one on the calander

  • Unfortunately this happens. After I left the TCCAV, I joined a club based in a town around an hour from Melbourne. This club seemed full of people you described to the point of using four or five diff

  • Pfft. Wouldn't call you a loser, I'd be more a loser than you, I didn't even compete. Fun is all that matters!

Posted Images

AMC in Bendigo. Just down the road :) Going to have to pencil that one on the calander

  • Author

Just received a reply about my query about points qualification. 9 rounds of the 11 will count. So that means a couple of years ago, they had 9 and 7 would count. Now they're asking to do what was a full season a couple of years ago for maximum points.

 

Having gone over various calendar. I was pretty lucky this year that all rounds coincided on weekends that were free of what I want to do on others. Going to VSCRC and Vic Shannons Nationals rounds. This year I'm stuffed. Firstly, I'll miss r3 because it's on the same day as the Cricket WC final, and I'm lucky enough to be going. Boooo! Then going to Deniliquin and the AMC coincides with both vscrc rounds at Phillip Island! Boooooo! I could handle missing out of going to Sandown, but missing out on going to PI sucks! Lucky I'll still be able to go to Island Magic. These will be the first vscrc rounds I'll miss for 5 years!

AMC doesnt count for VMC points, its just a nice bonus to have it in Vic again. If you do the AMC, you'll have to try and knock off my best result of fourth in class.... Luke there is a challenge for you to prove FWD is quicker :P

Edited by coln72

  • Author

I know AMC doesn't count for VMC points. There's 11 VMC rounds +AMC.

Just received a reply about my query about points qualification. 9 rounds of the 11 will count. So that means a couple of years ago, they had 9 and 7 would count. Now they're asking to do what was a full season a couple of years ago for maximum points.

 

Don't forget to keep in mind that the chances of two, possibly three rounds being cancelled due to weather, venue dramas etc. If all eleven rounds are held, I'll be impressed.

 

AMC doesnt count for VMC points, its just a nice bonus to have it in Vic again. If you do the AMC, you'll have to try and knock off my best result of fourth in class.... Luke there is a challenge for you to prove FWD is quicker :P

 

The way I see it is, you have until September to get a RWD Corolla & prove me & Blue Thing wrong. :P

 

Also, last year one of the VMC rounds was the AMC. We just removed non-VMC competitors to get the VMC results. At least, I think that's how it worked. *shrugs*

Edited by carbonboy

The way I see it is, you have until September to get a RWD Corolla & prove me & Blue Thing wrong. :P

 

 

 

Well played :yes:

Edited by coln72

  • Author
Also, last year one of the VMC rounds was the AMC. We just removed non-VMC competitors to get the VMC results. At least, I think that's how it worked. *shrugs*

Nup. Otherwise I would've gone.

Going to Deni and doing the autocross the day before is a must.

 

I remember doing 9 rounds of VMC, 8 rounds of TCCA motorkhana, and 6 rounds of TCCA khanacross in a year. Plus a couple of group 4 events. And a couple of autocrosses. And a few of hillclimbs. Ahhh, the good old days.

Going to Deni and doing the autocross the day before is a must.

 

I remember doing 9 rounds of VMC, 8 rounds of TCCA motorkhana, and 6 rounds of TCCA khanacross in a year. Plus a couple of group 4 events. And a couple of autocrosses. And a few of hillclimbs. Ahhh, the good old days.

 

Your starting to sound old Rob :P

 

Redwarf forgot to mention that he probably won every event outright that year........

Redwarf forgot to mention that he probably won every event outright that year........

 

Wouldn't that have been in a RWD platform too?

  • Author

The AMC was in Sydney this year.

Edited by Camry Crusader

Going to Deni and doing the autocross the day before is a must.

 

I'll get there, third time's a charm right?

 

Wouldn't mind doing some sprints/hillclimbs this year, but the main objective for me is to finish in the Top 3 in VMC Class A. To do that would be awesome.

 

Wouldn't that have been in a RWD platform too?

 

If you check the final results from this year, of the Top 10 Production Cars: 1st - FWD, 2nd - RWD, 3rd to 9th - FWD & 10th - RWD. Even removing two FWD cars that had two drivers & thus placed twice, that still puts another two FWD in the Top 10. :P

 

The AMC was in Sydney this year.

 

^^

Also, last year one of the VMC rounds was the AMC. We just removed non-VMC competitors to get the VMC results. At least, I think that's how it worked. *shrugs*

  • Author

:o :o :o

 

Also, does anybody know why I can't quote?

Edited by Camry Crusader

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.