December 21, 201411 yr comment_692086 Right, Let's get this going! Calendar Feb 15 - TCCA Werribee Mar 1 - PAC Pakenham Mar 29 - NCCA Werribee Apr 19 - DSCC Deniliquin May 3 - PCCV Pakenham Jun 21 - FFCC/TCCA Altona Jul 18 - BCC Bendigo Aug 16 - HAC Colac Sep 6 - SEAC Mt Gambier Oct 25 - HSCCV Laverton Nov 15 - VMCi Pakenham Sep 25/26 - AMC Bendigo A mammoth 11 rounds! I wonder if instead of including all but your worst 2 rounds towards the points, they drop your worst 3 this time? More rounds mean the series is more likely to have meetings clash with personal commitments. Edited December 21, 201411 yr by Camry Crusader Report
December 21, 201411 yr comment_692096 AMC in Bendigo. Just down the road :) Going to have to pencil that one on the calander Report
December 22, 201411 yr Author comment_692123 Just received a reply about my query about points qualification. 9 rounds of the 11 will count. So that means a couple of years ago, they had 9 and 7 would count. Now they're asking to do what was a full season a couple of years ago for maximum points. Having gone over various calendar. I was pretty lucky this year that all rounds coincided on weekends that were free of what I want to do on others. Going to VSCRC and Vic Shannons Nationals rounds. This year I'm stuffed. Firstly, I'll miss r3 because it's on the same day as the Cricket WC final, and I'm lucky enough to be going. Boooo! Then going to Deniliquin and the AMC coincides with both vscrc rounds at Phillip Island! Boooooo! I could handle missing out of going to Sandown, but missing out on going to PI sucks! Lucky I'll still be able to go to Island Magic. These will be the first vscrc rounds I'll miss for 5 years! Report
December 22, 201411 yr comment_692133 AMC doesnt count for VMC points, its just a nice bonus to have it in Vic again. If you do the AMC, you'll have to try and knock off my best result of fourth in class.... Luke there is a challenge for you to prove FWD is quicker :P Edited December 22, 201411 yr by coln72 Report
December 23, 201411 yr Author comment_692147 I know AMC doesn't count for VMC points. There's 11 VMC rounds +AMC. Report
December 23, 201411 yr comment_692153 Just received a reply about my query about points qualification. 9 rounds of the 11 will count. So that means a couple of years ago, they had 9 and 7 would count. Now they're asking to do what was a full season a couple of years ago for maximum points. Don't forget to keep in mind that the chances of two, possibly three rounds being cancelled due to weather, venue dramas etc. If all eleven rounds are held, I'll be impressed. AMC doesnt count for VMC points, its just a nice bonus to have it in Vic again. If you do the AMC, you'll have to try and knock off my best result of fourth in class.... Luke there is a challenge for you to prove FWD is quicker :P The way I see it is, you have until September to get a RWD Corolla & prove me & Blue Thing wrong. :P Also, last year one of the VMC rounds was the AMC. We just removed non-VMC competitors to get the VMC results. At least, I think that's how it worked. *shrugs* Edited December 23, 201411 yr by carbonboy Report
December 23, 201411 yr comment_692172 The way I see it is, you have until September to get a RWD Corolla & prove me & Blue Thing wrong. :P Well played :yes: Edited December 23, 201411 yr by coln72 Report
December 24, 201411 yr Author comment_692188 Also, last year one of the VMC rounds was the AMC. We just removed non-VMC competitors to get the VMC results. At least, I think that's how it worked. *shrugs* Nup. Otherwise I would've gone. Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_692230 I'm going to be nit-picky here, but VMC points were awarded for that round based off these results. :) Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_692244 Going to Deni and doing the autocross the day before is a must. I remember doing 9 rounds of VMC, 8 rounds of TCCA motorkhana, and 6 rounds of TCCA khanacross in a year. Plus a couple of group 4 events. And a couple of autocrosses. And a few of hillclimbs. Ahhh, the good old days. Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_692247 Going to Deni and doing the autocross the day before is a must. I remember doing 9 rounds of VMC, 8 rounds of TCCA motorkhana, and 6 rounds of TCCA khanacross in a year. Plus a couple of group 4 events. And a couple of autocrosses. And a few of hillclimbs. Ahhh, the good old days. Your starting to sound old Rob :P Redwarf forgot to mention that he probably won every event outright that year........ Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_692249 Redwarf forgot to mention that he probably won every event outright that year........ Wouldn't that have been in a RWD platform too? Report
December 26, 201411 yr Author comment_692251 The AMC was in Sydney this year. Edited December 26, 201411 yr by Camry Crusader Report
December 26, 201411 yr comment_692252 Going to Deni and doing the autocross the day before is a must. I'll get there, third time's a charm right? Wouldn't mind doing some sprints/hillclimbs this year, but the main objective for me is to finish in the Top 3 in VMC Class A. To do that would be awesome. Wouldn't that have been in a RWD platform too? If you check the final results from this year, of the Top 10 Production Cars: 1st - FWD, 2nd - RWD, 3rd to 9th - FWD & 10th - RWD. Even removing two FWD cars that had two drivers & thus placed twice, that still puts another two FWD in the Top 10. :P The AMC was in Sydney this year. ^^ Also, last year one of the VMC rounds was the AMC. We just removed non-VMC competitors to get the VMC results. At least, I think that's how it worked. *shrugs* Report
December 27, 201411 yr Author comment_692274 :o :o :o Also, does anybody know why I can't quote? Edited December 27, 201411 yr by Camry Crusader Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now